Best Assassin/Mobile Mid Picks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just Kidding

02-24-2013

Hey everyone,
I main mid currently and im trying to narrow down some champs to master. I have determined that assassin champs/people with mobility are my favorite, but i know that a good mid should be able to play multiple types of champions. So i now am becoming decent with lux ori and karthus. I now need to decide a few assassins to master. In your opinion, who are the most viable assassin/roamy/ mobile mids.... I am open to any ideas including unorthodox and ad picks. Thanks for the help!

TheMisterAce

02-24-2013

Veigar.

He will instagib anyone and everything at any time. And the vast majority of players suck with him.

FG5 Bdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Akali and Diana are very good assassin/roamers currently. Talon if your looking for an AD mid.

Ladd 06

02-24-2013

Talon and Zed for AD mids and for AP mids Ahri and Diana

eMkcuF

02-24-2013

Zed, Talon, Diana, Fizz, Ahri, Katarina, Akali, and Kha'zix. Maybe Evelyn. All of these champs have either a gapcloser or stealth and have very strong single-target burst.

Soraka Goes Mid

02-24-2013

Katarina is probably the easiest to play, she can escape to friendly minions/wards with her shunpo. The others take a bit more time to master, but all are very strong when played properly.

JEREMY LlN

02-24-2013

Kha'Zix is probably the strongest assassin at the moment. He has a AoE slow that heals, a nuke Q, a gap closer/gap creator (for running), a passive that slows, and a stealth/move speed steroid. Akali is also great but late game she gets smashed by good teams (ADC/APs will always be guarded). D Other champs Zed, Katarina, Ahri, Fizz, Diana and talon are all great as well but are a bit harder to use. But in the end it really relies on what your team needs, Diana can pull a whole team together (great for AoE team), Talon can shutdown their mid, Akali can chase their mobile carries (Ezreal, Corki, etc), etc etc.

i11uminator

02-24-2013

I'd say Kassadin. Best anti AP mage there is, and lots of fun once you hit 6.
Amazing ganks due to his teleportation and great positioning because of that.

dehunter456

02-24-2013

As my AP Mids, here are my two favorites:

Kassadin: If you can get past levels 1-5, you can easily grab kills. Once he reaches level 6, he is pretty scary. You can secure kills with your rift walk, jump out of tough situations, and do some pretty scary ganks. He can 1v1 with some AP Mid champs pretty well (Karthus, Fiddlesticks, etc). I main Kass so here is some advice: Through levels 1-5, harass your opponent and keep them at half health. Once you reach level 6, go in for the kill with R>Q>E>Ignite>W>Auto attack combo and you should be able to get the kill. Recall back and go roam. Grab a few more kills, win the game, GG.

Katarina: A very easy champ to use. Her ult is amazing in team fights, and her passive makes it easy to clean up. Make sure to carry around wards with you as you can E to wards and escape safely. She also has a very painful early game like Kass.

My favorite AD Mids:

Talon: Has a blink and silence, a DoT buff, and a pretty good ult in team fights. He's good against roamy mid-laners (Kass, Kat, Ahri).

Wukong: Not seen mid much, though is viable. I don't have much to say since I've only seen colbycheeze do it. Definitely looks fun though.

Ytry17

02-24-2013

Can't believe no one said this yet but leblanc oh my god her roam is scary as hell. The whole idea you need to roam with the mid when they leave is good but when its leblanc I say screw it get tp and tp o where she goes instead of follow for no where for me to run if she decides to turn and fight me.