Liandry's constantly reapplies on DoTs, doing no damage

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

02-24-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedlayer View Post
TL;DR: DoT skills constantly reapply Liandry's debuff before it deals damage, resulting in them not doing damage before the debuff ends.
i'm pretty sure that live design is aware of this and will have it addressed soon, but i'll follow up with them just to be sure. i believe this is a second occurrence of a bug that first came up before liandry's went live with the pre-season changes—my guess is that the recent change to liandry's caused this to resurface.

MichaeI Jaxon

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i'm pretty sure that live design is aware of this and will have it addressed soon, but i'll follow up with them just to be sure. i believe this is a second occurrence of a bug that first came up before liandry's went live with the pre-season changes—my guess is that the recent change to liandry's caused this to resurface.
Good man.

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Quote:
Hooray! Make sure it's not affecting the Blackfires torch as well!

Weedlayer

02-24-2013

Quote:
RIOT CAME THROUGH!

Thanks a million.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

finally victory at last

PurpleRanger92

02-24-2013

yay red post!!!

Renrut

02-24-2013

Not sure if this has been stated yet but the bug alsoexists with spirit of the lizard elder's damage over time

calachuchi

02-24-2013

good catch. bump.

AbyssionKnight

02-24-2013

This reminds me of the issue Teemo had with Toxic Shot if his atkspd got over 1.

Honestly kind of surprised you guys would have let this sort of thing happen again so soon. =O

Jade Skull

02-24-2013

This is a terrible bug for teemo...