1v1 Proving Grounds Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isajij

02-17-2013

Wolf i dont quite understand what your S.a S.b and S.c tiers mean.

Master Lyon

02-18-2013

I wonder... Have you ever tried Annie 1v1?

FrozenMistninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-18-2013

What Is A Wolf I sent you a friends request! I want to 1v1 you and do some more in depth theory crafting on 1v1's!!

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isajij View Post
Wolf i dont quite understand what your S.a S.b and S.c tiers mean.
s means above tier 1. tier s in other games means they are exceptions that cant be put together with other champions because of how strong they are. a b c because there are several tier s champs.

raidenus

02-22-2013

I want to participate. My summoner name is raidenus. I know only subs cna participate now.But still i want to participate.

Cards and Dice

02-23-2013

Hm.

I've heard that Soraka dumps **** on Darius. Can you playtest this? I think you need to max and spam Infuse to do this, with one point on heal and Starcall, of course.

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

02-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm sad mundo isn't on this list. Starting giant's belt, boots and pots is pretty effective on him.

Jordian

02-24-2013

Where is heimer?? dat aoe hp regen is op. Also alistar is really strong aoe knock up and constant aoe heal

JonathanSnow

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
I'm sad mundo isn't on this list. Starting giant's belt, boots and pots is pretty effective on him.
Do you play much ARAM? You can start giant's belt and boots, and then have no money left for pots unless you went 21 in utility, which is unlikely with Mundo.

Dragonzz6

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
Early giant's belt? I usually just rush a liandry's torment for the tons of damage on his cleaver. I get a bead or two for regen when I die.

Oh and my lightbringer says hi to Tier 'S' teemo