Just up to my 1000th win, looking for a Rioter to play with.

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trogtor

Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathogen View Post
If you type @Riot, and a few Rioters name like i did, they'll be more likely to see it.

Otherwise, they may just miss it.
I see, wanna join me in your game for a belated bday gift? haha, turned 18 yesterday


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lux Eternus

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogtor View Post
I see, wanna join me in your game for a belated bday gift? haha, turned 18 yesterday
If you're on when we're playing, i'll try get you in on the action. No promises though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicious Leaf

Senior Member

02-24-2013

It's very nice, seeing this kind of community, where the players can play with the creators of the game. I've never really seen this elsewhere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Taco Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Lead

02-24-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Did you ever get your 1000th win?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DLChade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2013

I have a post up and trying to get some love, but im a pretty unlovable guy Gratz on getting a reds attention!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lux Eternus

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
Did you ever get your 1000th win?
I did, but I still haven't played my game with RiotSchmick yet.

Did you wanna join in?

I'd love to do a community game as well- with you guys, and some other people from the community who haven't played with Rioters before- can that be my 1000th win present?

What'd'ya say?

edit: I saw your stream (yours, or another Rioter and you were on it) awhile back, as part of a Rioter team i believe. Those were always heaps of fun to watch. You guys are hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLChade
I have a post up and trying to get some love, but im a pretty unlovable guy Gratz on getting a reds attention!
Its not that they are ignoring you! :3

Perhaps you could join in as well, if we have a game and you're on!

I mean, why steal all the fun for myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicious Leaf
It's very nice, seeing this kind of community, where the players can play with the creators of the game. I've never really seen this elsewhere.
All i can say is +1

edit: although this is the only online game i've played... so i guess im really spoiled!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NA Terrorist

Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathogen View Post
I did, but I still haven't played my game with RiotSchmick yet.

Did you wanna join in?

I'd love to do a community game as well- with you guys, and some other people from the community who haven't played with Rioters before- can that be my 1000th win present?

What'd'ya say?

edit: I saw your stream (yours, or another Rioter and you were on it) awhile back, as part of a Rioter team i believe. Those were always heaps of fun to watch. You guys are hilarious.



Its not that they are ignoring you! :3

Perhaps you could join in as well, if we have a game and you're on!

I mean, why steal all the fun for myself!



All i can say is +1

edit: although this is the only online game i've played... so i guess im really spoiled!
Good god...


12