if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cookiemonstaa

02-22-2013

Can i get any help on adc. Can i added???

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoopsiGoldburg View Post
Hey I usually play leauge with a group of 5 and we usually do well but were on a bad spell at the moment.
Most of it comes down to our own personal mistakes and short-comings. But, sometimes our lack of a coherent team comp gimps us over in the end.

Since we usually don't think of synergy but rather who we would like to play. but, since were all competitive and on a losing streak we realize we need to look out our own playstyle but, also pick champions who synergize well together.

I'd like to ask for your thoughts on some team comps we could try running. Between all of us we own pretty much every champion since we've stuck with the same roles since starting the game.

Thanks for your thoughts.
pick a playstyle.

Hard initiation? Orianna wukong malphite sona ezreal.

Split push? Nidalee janna shen cait anivia

Early game domination? Shaco taric graves riven panth.

Stuff like that. It would be easier for me to help you if you told me the champs you like playing and i could make a team comp work

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemonstaa View Post
Can i get any help on adc. Can i added???
join the chat room and ill do what i can, my friends list is full for a few days atm

WhoopsiGoldburg

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
pick a playstyle.

Hard initiation? Orianna wukong malphite sona ezreal.

Split push? Nidalee janna shen cait anivia

Early game domination? Shaco taric graves riven panth.

Stuff like that. It would be easier for me to help you if you told me the champs you like playing and i could make a team comp work
Sorry about that I wasn't thinking ahead.

I'm our mid and I only play: Cho'gath Galio and Anivia
Our jungler: Naut, Skarner, Sej, Ammumu
Our top: Jayce, Darius, Shen, Kayle, Singed
Support: Lulu, Sona, Taric
Carry: Graves, Ezreal, Vayne, Ashe

Everyone but myself plays pretty much every champion that can fill there role but, I only bothered to list the ones they excel at.

I realize I should probably expand my roster of champions but, I kinda only want to play the high utility AP's or strong mids for the HP stacking fest going on.

I've tried karth ori, TF and lux and don't really care for them. Could you give me some recs on other mids that would fit well with that.

n00boxular

02-22-2013

Can you give like 2-3 champs that everyone SHOULD know for each lane?

Jungle
Support
ADC
MID

Owl Be Back

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00boxular View Post
Can you give like 2-3 champs that everyone SHOULD know for each lane?

Jungle
Support
ADC
MID
jax rumble
Mao xin
Taric nunu
Graves trist
morgana kassadin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoopsiGoldburg View Post
Sorry about that I wasn't thinking ahead.

I'm our mid and I only play: Cho'gath Galio and Anivia
Our jungler: Naut, Skarner, Sej, Ammumu
Our top: Jayce, Darius, Shen, Kayle, Singed
Support: Lulu, Sona, Taric
Carry: Graves, Ezreal, Vayne, Ashe

Everyone but myself plays pretty much every champion that can fill there role but, I only bothered to list the ones they excel at.

I realize I should probably expand my roster of champions but, I kinda only want to play the high utility AP's or strong mids for the HP stacking fest going on.

I've tried karth ori, TF and lux and don't really care for them. Could you give me some recs on other mids that would fit well with that.
graves taric skarner cho singed
sona ezreal kayle anivia naut
lulu vayne shen anivia naut

Learn more mids as well, that's a very limiting pool of champs. Try cass, kass, ziggs, kat, ryze, ken, panth

Tsarkillo

02-22-2013

I can't seem to find a champion that fits me. I sometime do well with certain champions but I struggle, as they just can't do what I feel like the type of player I am.

I want some pretty high damage, but also some mediocre to good armor/res.

I been playing for sometime now, and I although I enjoy some Champs they just don't fit me. I like Talon's great AD against squishy but he dies a little too fast when he gets caught or gets too close in the action (Also struggles against tanks, like Voli and Rammus; when built right of course). Also I tried peeps like Yi and Tryndamere, some great AD but they get demolished by AD/AP range too early on, such as Lux and Draven due to low Armor and Mag Res. I also tried Ezreal, but he is really squishy as when I battled against another Ezreal I straight up raped him with only 100-180 HP-ish and he was near full (Or he just kind of fails).

I am not a super pro player, as I play with randoms in BDM. I usually end up with more Assist and mediocre amount of death(roughly 5-10), some of my teammates don't get mad once they see I'm not trying to feed, I am helping just that I keep getting caught (Probably my fault, as I head in, do major DPS and get trapped), as I prefer to be a team player than a player who cries about "Oh you KS me!!!" *RAGES* "I'm going to report you!!!" *Profanity PROFANITY*.

[Side Note] I do complain and get pretty frustrated with non-cooperative players, who runs around and does whatever they want.

So yes back to my point, any good champions for my play style? I like to do high damage with some good def, and good at helping my teammates, getting in and out.

Thanks in Advance!

-J.M.

Owl Be Back

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theyyon View Post
I can't seem to find a champion that fits me. I sometime do well with certain champions but I struggle, as they just can't do what I feel like the type of player I am.

I want some pretty high damage, but also some mediocre to good armor/res.

I been playing for sometime now, and I although I enjoy some Champs they just don't fit me. I like Talon's great AD against squishy but he dies a little too fast when he gets caught or gets too close in the action (Also struggles against tanks, like Voli and Rammus; when built right of course). Also I tried peeps like Yi and Tryndamere, some great AD but they get demolished by AD/AP range too early on, such as Lux and Draven due to low Armor and Mag Res. I also tried Ezreal, but he is really squishy as when I battled against another Ezreal I straight up raped him with only 100-180 HP-ish and he was near full (Or he just kind of fails).

I am not a super pro player, as I play with randoms in BDM. I usually end up with more Assist and mediocre amount of death(roughly 5-10), some of my teammates don't get mad once they see I'm not trying to feed, I am helping just that I keep getting caught (Probably my fault, as I head in, do major DPS and get trapped), as I prefer to be a team player than a player who cries about "Oh you KS me!!!" *RAGES* "I'm going to report you!!!" *Profanity PROFANITY*.

[Side Note] I do complain and get pretty frustrated with non-cooperative players, who runs around and does whatever they want.

So yes back to my point, any good champions for my play style? I like to do high damage with some good def, and good at helping my teammates, getting in and out.

Thanks in Advance!

-J.M.
jarvan xin vi graves lee hecarim pantheon xerath

in that order of champions you are likely to like

iChaosDragon

02-24-2013

Help me with Ladder anxiety? Any tips to get over it?

Mero

02-24-2013

I always wondered why isnt kog played alot, is he that bad?