Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
Actually its pretty accurate.
Does it include all the thousands of other posts made by Riot? Good, bad and neutral?

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Quite frankly, that collage is just a DotA/HoN fanboy's attempt at discrediting LoL, or at least that's what it reads like. Only the first image is a good point, with the balance of season 3 being so far off, but the rest is just "Omg my opinion = fact".
If you've ever been to /vg/, that image in the OP is a collage of images used by people to troll /lolgen/.

Even the one about the people being held up, though that was made ue to a mod of the board being 'no-fun allowed' if I am correct.

DominatorV4

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
Does it include all the thousands of other posts made by Riot? Good, bad and neutral?
I'm talking about the posts in that image, nothing else.

Xulsigae

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
If you've ever been to /vg/, that image in the OP is a collage of images used by people to troll /lolgen/.

Even the one about the people being held up, though that was made ue to a mod of the board being 'no-fun allowed' if I am correct.
Thought I recognized it.

Xulsigae

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
I'm talking about the posts in that image, nothing else.
Then you are only talking about a very small portion of the posts made by Riot, which can hardly be called accurate. If you wanted to portray Ghandi in a negative light, you could show only his anti-Semitic remarks. If you wanted to show Stalin as a pretty cool guy, you could only focus on his fight against the evil Nazis. Either way, you are glossing over huge areas of data.

MeatballMac

02-24-2013

This is kinda messed up.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

02-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Morello's already apologized for his comment. If you'd like to contribute to the conversation then you can hop in your Delorean and travel back in time 4 months to when this actually happened.

Or you can use this link for his apology:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2693915

Since this thread lacks any sort of new context and really was just an attempt to get the pitchforks out, I'm going to close it. Feel free to post in the thread I linked if you feel like you can bring something new to the table.