LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESG Yknits

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
You also need to play more Teemo.
YOU need to play more teemo!

Pushover

02-24-2013

Quote:
You need to play more Teemo.
You need to play less teemo.

Also the last time I saw Smash playing Teemo he got camped by Amumu so hard that he reached his tower maybe 1 in every 3 deaths.

Ladayen

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushover242 View Post
You need to play less teemo.

Also the last time I saw Smash playing Teemo he got camped by Amumu so hard that he reached his tower maybe 1 in every 3 deaths.
I'm relearning the game, but isn't the cool down cap 40%? On your hecarim build, runes and masteries you have elder lizard for 10% Iceborn for 10% and Spirit Visage for 20% then you have 3 mastery points put into CDR as well.

Be interesting to say what someone has to say about me lol.

SmashGizmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

02-24-2013
7 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyzer22 View Post
hybrid tryn? wins? sir you have mastered this game.

not much i can say to someone higher ranked than me
AP Trynd is dirty and I feel dirty playing it, but it's ranked and until people ban it out, I'd rather not get the **** end of the AP Trynd stick .

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-24-2013
8 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
You also need to play more Teemo.
Ready for more solo queue?

Yokel85

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Ready for more solo queue?
Typically stuff like sword of the occult is not worth buying since it's so risky, but you were kicking ass so it doesn't really matter. Don't forget your boot upgrade next time!

Torchide

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladayen View Post
I'm relearning the game, but isn't the cool down cap 40%? On your hecarim build, runes and masteries you have elder lizard for 10% Iceborn for 10% and Spirit Visage for 20% then you have 3 mastery points put into CDR as well.

Be interesting to say what someone has to say about me lol.
Based off match history only:

1. Play more real games. o_o
2. Seriously, play more real games. by the looks of it, you are aiming to learn to support, and one of the main things with supports is the importance and impact of warding. This is not something you can easily learn through bot games. Practice, yes. Learn, no.
3. I really hope those are just fun builds.
4. Stop rushing a single large item every time, one at a time. Build smaller components of many items first, depending on what you need. Sometimes, a warden`s is all you need for armor at the current stage of the game, you may not need to finish it. Instead of straight up rushing deathcap, try building some survivability or utility first. Analyze the game.
5. In your normal Blitz game, where is your sightstone D:

Please don't skip me just because I have no match history. I've been busy lately. Try ranked stats? Also, the custom leave was an inhouse with friends.

www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20851731

Torchide

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
Typically stuff like sword of the occult is not worth buying since it's so risky, but you were kicking ass so it doesn't really matter. Don't forget your boot upgrade next time!
Learn to play a bit safer. Avoid taking kills as a support. I wish I knew how to play Jax so I could give you some advice there.

CapnPie

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchide View Post
Learn to play a bit safer. Avoid taking kills as a support. I wish I knew how to play Jax so I could give you some advice there.
Not much I can comment on, your match history is so small...

Yokel85

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchide View Post
I wish I did too. And that support game was just god awful. If I didn't "take" those kills they wouldn't have happened at all.