LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmNot Supporting View Post
GTFO level 5
need to learn more champions then kayle. do not play ahri or akali.

maybe you should learn to support since you seem to only carry with one champion.

Gaxxe

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
need to learn more champions then kayle. do not play ahri or akali.

maybe you should learn to support since you seem to only carry with one champion.
Your really good with tanks, and no more proving grounds QQ. joking

KiyoSpirit

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaxxe View Post
Your really good with tanks, and no more proving grounds QQ. joking
You seem to die a lot when you aren't a tank. Try to stay back until your tank goes in?

SmashGizmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

02-23-2013
4 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
You seem to die a lot when you aren't a tank. Try to stay back until your tank goes in?
I'd say you should try to drop the tear from your Elise build and replace the Warmog's with a Sunfire. At the end of the day, you should be able to get by on base mana on Elise and building that tear is probably a crutch that you should work on getting rid of. Warmog's is fine, but Elise is slippery enough that she seems to do better with Sunfire for the extra damage and wave pushing rather than needing to go for the mog's.

I'd also encourage you to take some risks and play non-Elise champs in normals. Seems you're most comfortable with Elise vs. other players and relegate yourself to co-op with other champs. I think it would be a good learning experience to try taking a handful of these new champs and just play them in normals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yknits View Post
Do you karma mid or top or both? also i agree support pantheon first item should be a bf sword the more damage the more manly.
Mostly mid, only top every once in awhile.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

02-23-2013
5 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashGizmo View Post
I'd say you should try to drop the tear from your Elise build and replace the Warmog's with a Sunfire. At the end of the day, you should be able to get by on base mana on Elise and building that tear is probably a crutch that you should work on getting rid of. Warmog's is fine, but Elise is slippery enough that she seems to do better with Sunfire for the extra damage and wave pushing rather than needing to go for the mog's.

I'd also encourage you to take some risks and play non-Elise champs in normals. Seems you're most comfortable with Elise vs. other players and relegate yourself to co-op with other champs. I think it would be a good learning experience to try taking a handful of these new champs and just play them in normals.

You need to play more Teemo.

WukongBR

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
You need to play more Teemo.
yeah nice necro bro

gypsylord

Champion Designer

02-23-2013
6 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
yeah nice necro bro
You also need to play more Teemo.

Insem

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashGizmo View Post

hybrid tryn? wins? sir you have mastered this game.

not much i can say to someone higher ranked than me

Caítlyn

02-23-2013

Lame lolking is down again.

Mandible Claw

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
yeah nice necro bro
15 minutes is a necro?