LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmashGizmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

02-23-2013
3 of 18 Riot Posts

Skipping Yknits cause he's already been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyfighth View Post
im sad lolking is down
You should build more swords on Pantheon. I see too many girly items like chain vest and giant's belt and aegis of the legion. You should replace these with manly items like BF Swords, Last Whispers, Bloodthirsters, Brutalizers, Bloodthirsters, Black Cleavers, BF Swords and ESPECIALLY Bloodthirsters.

Seriously though, while support Pantheon is a fun little gimmick from time to time, you're probably doing your team a disservice by picking him over Taric for the support role (or Lulu if Taric is taken). Not that I can really blame you cause I do the same thing every once in awhile.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashGizmo View Post

You should build more swords on Pantheon. I see too many girly items like chain vest and giant's belt and aegis of the legion. You should replace these with manly items like BF Swords, Last Whispers, Bloodthirsters, Brutalizers, Bloodthirsters, Black Cleavers, BF Swords and ESPECIALLY Bloodthirsters.

Seriously though, while support Pantheon is a fun little gimmick from time to time, you're probably doing your team a disservice by picking him over Taric for the support role (or Lulu if Taric is taken). Not that I can really blame you cause I do the same thing every once in awhile.
Red OP Platinum, no advice to give other than get Ashe reworked so you can play her more :P

Crazeh Fruit

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
Red OP Platinum, no advice to give other than get Ashe reworked so you can play her more :P

Statikk shiv a bit weird of an item choice on Trist.

Build Phantom Dancer instead.

ESG Yknits

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashGizmo View Post

Do you karma mid or top or both? also i agree support pantheon first item should be a bf sword the more damage the more manly.

Gearsweeper

02-23-2013

Keep that win streak up with Zyra.

Owlnoxus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearsweeper View Post
Keep that win streak up with Zyra.
Stop using Clairvoyance on Anivia.

Hmm, let me be more specific.

Stop using Clairvoyance.

Also, keep playing games. You've got a ways to go to make it to 30.

Ryot PooEater

02-23-2013

l2 carry scrub

Kude

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
keep playing cassopeia?
Play some support if you haven't, i didn't and even at nearly 1600 LKS if i get forced to support my teams essentially doomed, so you might not want to fall into that hole.

Which is exactly my problem, if i go mid i destroy, not so much jungle and especially botlane.

Owlnoxus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryot PooEater View Post
l2 carry scrub
GTFO level 5

Kude

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmNot Supporting View Post
GTFO level 5
Well you did well with kayle consistently, and honestly thats how you should get yourself out of bronze easily.

Instead of trying new champions or adapting to certain situations, learn to master 1-2 roles with 1-2 "go-to-win" champions and master them in their entirety.

Also as much as it sucks you might have to marshall your team into getting dragon, baron, warding as 5 people, pushing a turret if you can grab it early, and NOT overfarming or overfreezing the lane until lategame.