Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labguy23

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
The part about me being scum? An opinion, not a fact, and therefore cannot be used as a 'reason'. You may as well say "because I think you should".

I'm happy with the kind of person I am, I see no reason to change
Thank you for proving my point. You don't give a damn about anyone else and are only concerned with yourself. That is pretty much the definition of scum. The fact you acknowledge it and pat yourself on the back for it makes you the bottom <1% of society.

Elementel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
But I don't like those games
Well sounds like you are going to get banned pretty soon because all you care about is your personal entertainment and that doesn't resonate with most of the community (Sorry most of us don't care about people that don't care about others). Pls don't come back and qq when you do get banned.

bigdoofoo

02-23-2013

My god. Every single thing you say makes me feel sick to my stomach. You are by far the most self absorbed person i have ever seen in this game. I don't care if you want to have fun, this is a team game and everyone should be having fun, not just you. It should be common knowledge that you shouldn't be a complete jerk just so that *you* can have your fun. Is it really worth it to take a role that's been called if you know they'll be complaining and ruining *your* play time? I know you're just going to say that you don't care about the other people's lives or how they enjoy the game, and that's what makes you the most toxic player i've ever seen. I sincerely hope i never end up in a game with someone like you. Have fun not caring at all about what i said. I just hope others can agree with me.

ZapBranigan68

02-23-2013

@everyone who is replying in this thread or thinking about doing so- this "person" is a troll, and not who he is pretending to be. The temporary account is so his main doesn't get banned and the emoticons after every post are trying to incite rage. Please stop replying in this thread because I'm not sure Riot will close it.

And think of it this way: on the small chance he is not just messing with everyone, exiting the thread will prevent him from getting the attention he wants. All of your questions should've been answered, anyway: He will not switch roles because he doesn't want to learn some and others are not fun to him. He doesn't care what other people think because he doesn't know them and therefore they might as well not be people with feelings. He wants to have FUN, and nothing, especially not his conscious, will stop him. If you don't believe that any person could be this self-absorbed, narcissistic and uncaring, it is because he is not actually doing this, simply trolling everyone. Good day.

TL;DR: first part states that he is most likely a troll, second part answers questions about him in case you don't believe me.

Silver Grimalkin

02-23-2013

Quote:
So basically, what GD means to say is, there is no good reason to allow someone who 'calls' a role I want to have it?
Well sure if you feel like being a self-absorbed brat.

OP, tell me this, why should you be able to ruin the fun of up to 4 other people just for your own selfish amusement? Just because you do not know them, or they have not 'earned' your courtesy, (what is common courtesy) doesn't make you any better than them, and doesn't make your fun worth more than them.

Raptamei

02-23-2013

Quote:
Don't care. If I want a role, I'm going to take it. Why would I spend 20-50 minutes of my free time doing something I don't want to do?
You worthless selfish piece of ****.

Shickodabaka

02-23-2013

Stop acting like a 12 year old on a power trip.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Because arguing with strangers on the internet is like the Special Olympics....if you don't know the punchline, you are the punchline.

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

you don't. You pick a champ YOU WANT TO PLAY and fill in for any lane. Doesn't matter who it is because in most cases if you do something out of the meta, chances are people aren't going to know how to counter play it because they are so sheep minded. In dota 2 i can pick anything and run any lane. Whether its 5 carries, 4 supports 1 carry, 5 tanks, or 5 supports(gotta end the game early). Why can't i do the same in league? And when i do people report me for intentionally trolling? Riot does not condone unorthodox picks. There's something in the rule where you can't try something crazy out of the meta without telling your teammates what your going to do because they claim it creates "unfun experience for the people who are so in to the meta". In dota 2, you can pick any hero and people wouldn't care as long as you do good in your lane. There are times it could get a little frustrating when somebody try's something out of the meta and then ends up feeding. But hey everyone loses and at least you get to see him try something different than being a freaken meta sheep

Overlord Hades

02-23-2013

because its a team game and the person who called the role most likely is best at that role ( for them at least ) and this is a team game so be a good sport and make sure your team can preform to the best of its ability so you all win and have fun.