As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
Doesn't stop the fact that ADCs are weak as hell up until the 45 minute mark where most tend to shine and come into their own.
Isn't that kind of the point?

I mean you're sacrificing a whole player's farm to get the ADC to that point in the game.

As for the doublelift vid he's just mad that his favorite role isn't as strong as it used to be because it used to be overpowered. Making AD assassins playable was going to impact ADC's early/mid game because an AD assassin's job is to shut them down. Anyone with a brain could see that.

The rest of the vid is just him whining because he's mad that his favorite champs aren't strong enough for his liking anymore. He makes a living playing this game so obviously he'll be biased as all hell.

I mean this vid is the ultimate "no sh*t, sherlock". Why on earth people would take his word as gospel is beyond me.

Kewin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I feel your pain </3
-Adc main.

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

I mean you're sacrificing a whole player's farm to get the ADC to that point in the game.

As for the doublelift vid he's just mad that his favorite role isn't as strong as it used to be because it used to be overpowered. Making AD assassins playable was going to impact ADC's early/mid game because an AD assassin's job is to shut them down. Anyone with a brain could see that.

The rest of the vid is just him whining because he's mad that his favorite champs aren't strong enough for his liking anymore. He makes a living playing this game so obviously he'll be biased as all hell.

I mean this vid is the ultimate "no sh*t, sherlock". Why on earth people would take his word as gospel is beyond me.
It's not about ADC's being shut down by assassins, it's about lategame ADC's no longer being strong enough to do their job.

Orenin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

ADC needs to be "overpowered" or bruisers can just walk up and kill them. Your obviously a bruiser and enjoy this, but everyone that played adc is really pissed off

OMGownedU

02-23-2013

so i see people think its okay for a 5k hp bruiser to 2 shot a carry.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

02-23-2013

riot clearly wasnt aware that by nerfing items that assassins used they were also nerfing items that ADC's used (BT, LW)

Orenin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGownedU View Post
so i see people think its okay for a 5k hp bruiser to 2 shot a carry.
yea, for example an adc attacking Garen might as well be shooting into a void for all the good its going to do. even WITH BOTRK.

Orenin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflezlolqt View Post
riot clearly wasnt aware that by nerfing items that assassins used they were also nerfing items that ADC's used (BT, LW)
well they are buffing BOTRK next patch so hopefully that fixes it.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

02-23-2013

green pot never forget

0mnip0tent

02-23-2013

Playing ADC feels like a chore now