As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riftic

02-23-2013

Season 3 really just wrecked a lot of things. AP Burst went down the toilet and AD Carries took a slap to the face.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Riot is ingenious at balancing.

Pistallion

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
Is he now? I would blame miediacore clg teamcomps more than adcs being weak.
ur a dumbass

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Still one ranged AD on both teams on every game.

CarryingYouAgain

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugi View Post
Revert IE nerfs, (+10-+15 more damage)
Buff AD carries base health across the board.
Allow more stacks to be gained on Bloodthrister if you are ranged.
Reduce Cost of last whisper to previous patch.

Ad carries now shine again a lot earlier.
It's not like bruisers won't be able to deal with them with these almost minuscule buffs
but these are core features to any AD carries build and would definitely level the playing field more, right now AD carries are the weakest role, weaker than support for a good amount of the game early on.
LW cost was increased because champions like Zed, Talon or Kha'Zix would get it mid-game and have ridiculous damage output. When you buff items like these it ends up benefiting more than one class, not AD Carries exclusively.

That said, I do agree with reverting the IE damage nerf (from 70 AD to 80 AD). And we'll see how things stand if the new BotRK makes it to live.

Pistallion

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccharina View Post
Still one ranged AD on both teams on every game.
because ranged ad/ support is still really good on duo lane plus ranged is good for tower killing. What double is basically saying is that it almost dosnt matter if you get fed now as an adc, you just gotta hope the other team's bruisers arent insanely tanky or its gg. carries barley carry anymore

Kalarepa

02-23-2013

I'm wondering, how long will it take, until pros start replacing ADC with another bruiser.

@up You know, what's also good at tower killing? Having fed bruiser, who doesn't give a **** about tower's damage.

Minister of Pie

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
I had a full build Draven today and I couldn't kill a full build Darius who teleported by my Nexus and ignored me, hitting the nexus until he won the game.
Draven is completely well known to have one of the worst late-game fall offs for an ADC...not really a good point to argue with.

VanceStubbs

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugi View Post
Ad carries now shine again a lot earlier.
WTF, WHY?!

WHY?!

That's the point of AD carries, they are good at LATEGAME. L A T E G A M E.

Later, when they get items, when they are fed.

Seriously, this proves that people are just *****ing how AD carries are not broken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
I had a full build Draven today and I couldn't kill a full build Darius who teleported by my Nexus and ignored me, hitting the nexus until he won the game.
Waaaaaaaait.
You mean ADC are weak in 1v1 against non-AD carries?
NOoooooooooooooo

CLEARLY THAT MEANS THEY ARE UNDERPOWERED!

They are totally not designed with teamfights in mind, no, they are supposed to go alone everywhere, kill everyone they see, because they are the AD carry and they are awesome!

BUFF PLS

Riftic

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
Waaaaaaaait.
You mean ADC are weak in 1v1 against non-AD carries?
NOoooooooooooooo

CLEARLY THAT MEANS THEY ARE UNDERPOWERED!

They are totally not designed with teamfights in mind, no, they are supposed to go alone everywhere, kill everyone they see, because they are the AD carry and they are awesome!

BUFF PLS
That's a nice Red Herring you have there. The person you quoted was talking about how Darius was able to ignore Draven's damage and just hit the nexus. Nowhere did he say that there was a 1v1 fight going on.

12345612 ... 29