"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xcopy

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
Ok I'll address your arguements one at a time, for some reason you think only listing the positives of a champion means you're right:

Trist: In exchange she has poor CC, for some reason you only list the positives to trist and not the negatives. She also oom's faster than Ashe and auto pushes lane. Theres a reason her win rate is 44% vs Ashe's 51%

Sivir: She has decent damage early, and it's more dodgeable than a lot of other lane harasses (volley, double up, Varus E), she has less kite potential than Ashe. Her range is AWFUL at 500. TBH tho I'd say Sivir is about even with Ashe. Blitz is becoming less popular now that his Q also takes up more than half his pool at level 1, so that argument means Sivir has been indirectly nerfed.

Corki?!?!?! really?! No one plays corki in any que and when they do he suffers from a 46% win rate. His Q costs over half his mana pool, His E requires him to be next to people to make full use of it.


Here's the thing, the stats show you're wrong, the stats show Ashe is played more and wins more than those champions. How is she worse? I thought winning is what you picked champions for...
Wrong. Sivir has a higher win rate than Ashe. So next time use the correct facts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walram Amani

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
Well it's pretty much related to network security. Anything that falls under the realm of computer/network security is something I deal with.

Well listen up, 'cause I gots a bone to pick with you!

How DARE you make it so that I've never been hacked, and don't personally know anyone that has?! This system is absolutely ****ING amazing and I am absolute happy to have such smart people in charge of it! You ****ing tell your manager I said that, I don't care! D:<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WallCat

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcopy View Post
Wrong. Sivir has a higher win rate than Ashe. So next time use the correct facts.
Unless you give facts that... that argument doesn't work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xcopy

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallCat View Post
Unless you give facts that... that argument doesn't work.
Ashe has a 50% winrate. Sivir has a 52%. Besides, the burden of proof wasn't even on me since I am not the one to make the claim that Ashe had a better win rate than Sivir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lewk1337

Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydion View Post
this brings back the old days of omnibus LoL comics.. great thread
I miss omnibus and his comics :<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eon Icefire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Best thread ever. Just saying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jump45

Junior Member

02-19-2013

Attachment 619198 *runs away* I just need to be alone right now. *cries*

Attachment 619197 *breathes* There a good cry was all I needed. ..

Attachment 619199 Interesting choice of underwear....

Attachment 619197 WTF Teemo! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STEALTHED HERE?!

Attachment 619199 ...

Attachment 619197 ...

Attachment 619198


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaganJustice

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Still a better love story than twilight.

I'll just leave this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLNyBD11Fc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dustinsanity

Senior Member

02-19-2013

When she said she needs to be alone, you need to put Kha'zix and say "You don't say?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Attachment 619175 Well, HEY im the best Kiter in the game! I got a huge slow with every auto attack. Enemies wont ever be able to hit me

Attachment 619176 ... Pffff HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attachment 619175 Whats so damn FUNNY!?

Attachment 619182 Kiting you say.... Lol

Attachment 619180 Oh yah, thats TOTALLY gonna save you in teamfights haha

Attachment 619175 well.. ugh.. WAIT your forgetting i got an awsome Stun too!

Attachment 619181 Lol, cant hit what you cant see snowball

Attachment 619175 Who you calling Snowball INSECT!!?

Attachment 619195 Lol, i also have to agree with my nemesis here. Also, that Insect can one shot you faster than LB.

Attachment 619175 But... But...

Attachment 619185 haha, Honey, just face it. You aint stopping ANYONE with those little snowflaked arrows

Attachment 619178 I agree. Ashe, face it. your so bad you upset the balance of the game to the enemy. Which makes me upset...

Attachment 619177 yah, you gonna stop a Blink ability with your stun?

Attachment 619179 Very Doubtfull. Speacilly if you dont even know where it comes from. Besides, with my spell shield, That 'stun' of yours is as useless as you are.

Attachment 619200 Morello... Plz bufff

Attachment 619201 NO. The live team says your balanced

Attachment 619203 OH GOD. I CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAH. IMA DIE LOLOLOL

Attachment 619204 Daim. and i thought i was good at trolling...

Attachment 619235 *SQUAWK* *SQUARK* LOL

Attachment 619200 ...