"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umari0

02-19-2013

='( My first, and most cherished champ...

GreenThunda

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmck View Post
Better than corki, sivir, and trist? You're joking right? Trist can actually kill things early game and has an escape. Sivir has high damage early, can knock down towers FAST, and can **** over blitz pulls. Corki hits 6, gets sheen, and can straight up duel people.
Ok I'll address your arguements one at a time, for some reason you think only listing the positives of a champion means you're right:

Trist: In exchange she has poor CC, for some reason you only list the positives to trist and not the negatives. She also oom's faster than Ashe and auto pushes lane. Theres a reason her win rate is 44% vs Ashe's 51%

Sivir: She has decent damage early, and it's more dodgeable than a lot of other lane harasses (volley, double up, Varus E), she has less kite potential than Ashe. Her range is AWFUL at 500. TBH tho I'd say Sivir is about even with Ashe. Blitz is becoming less popular now that his Q also takes up more than half his pool at level 1, so that argument means Sivir has been indirectly nerfed.

Corki?!?!?! really?! No one plays corki in any que and when they do he suffers from a 46% win rate. His Q costs over half his mana pool, His E requires him to be next to people to make full use of it.

Here's the thing, the stats show you're wrong, the stats show Ashe is played more and wins more than those champions. How is she worse? I thought winning is what you picked champions for...

Cynical Shady

02-19-2013

toasting in an epic bread

Ozlin

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
You're a monster... that's... just so mean...

Hugler

02-19-2013

toasting epic bread

Lycaeus

02-19-2013

srsly though, ashe needs some work. she's a fun to play support AD, but that's all she's really good for, there's no diversity in her at all

GreenThunda

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
Vayne has true damage, an escape, knock back, stun, invisibility. Vayne has a high skill cap and is the reason for the lower win rate. But shes still good if you master her. Ashe is only good in certain situations and even then you could still pick better than her.
Then why don't pros pick her? Double lift is a very good Vayne, but he doesn't bother picking her either...

So, not even good Vayne players play Vayne, so that argument is also invalid....

Some problems with your arguement:
-Her escape is awful compared to others
-Her stun is very situational, and rarely is an ADC near the wall during lane phase
-Invisibility is only for a temp tim
-True damage is also hard to fully use, its not like every AA she does gets true damage

Advanatges Ashe has over Vayne:
-Range
-Better lane harass
-better CC, being able to stun whenever > being able to situationaly stun
-Utility
-better kite

Vayne has the following over Ashe:
-An escape
-Damage
-Stealth

I wouldn't just argue abilities a lone to determine whose better. But the fact is at all elos Vayne performs worse than Ashe, wether gold or bronze, and Vayne isn't even picked in competitive play either, meaning even players good with her think shes bad.

GreenThunda

02-19-2013

There's no point in arguing this further because you guys just believe Vayne is good for no true reason, when all the statistics and evidence points otherwise. Go ahead, keep playing Vayne in solo que, enjoy that 44% win rate.

Don't even bother noticing her 0 wins in LCS...

Irumeru

02-19-2013

I love every post in this thread. Thank you.

Chihaya Kisaragi

02-19-2013

Legendary thread