"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rough Divider

02-19-2013

The real question is can Zilean and Volibear agree on Ashe?

Xanthus730

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

I love Ashe as a great initiator and strong farm-oriented carry...but she really COULD use some work...probably one of the main reasons I don't like playing ADC. LOL

Zydion

Associate Software Engineer

02-19-2013
7 of 8 Riot Posts

this brings back the old days of omnibus LoL comics.. great thread

IMTOOJUICY

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spew View Post
I don't think the riot person knows he's actualy being serious. -..-
i'm not being super serial. my previous two posts were about tryn cheating on ashe and ashe throwing herself in vain at xin zhao. which is not exactly super serial stuff.

basically i'm posting in this thread to reinforce the fact that ahri is a hoe.

GreenThunda

02-19-2013

While I support buffs for Ashe...

She is far from the worst ADC...

In soloque she is better than Trist, Vayne* (yes Vayne, the most overrated ADC atm), and Corki, arguably better than Kogma

In competitive play shes at least better than Trist, Sivir, Corki

(this is based of win rates/play rates)

*IMO Vayne is overrated because of TPA, they won a single game with her running a specific strat where they sent her top lane to make up for her having the worst lane of all ADC's, ONE GAME before solo que became filled with Vaynes. Keep in mind TPA also LOST a game with Vayne, but no one seems to remember that. If you look at Vaynes win rate across all elos you'll find it is the worst win rate of all ADC's, by a lot. No one even picks Vayne in LCS either https://docs.google.com/a/vanderbilt...=sharing#gid=0 so basically she sucks in all ques.

Its all K

02-19-2013

reread the thread

i cry evrytiem

NoobMascot

02-19-2013

can u edit the first post so that its easier to find the pages~

cmck

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post

In soloque she is better than Trist, Vayne* (yes Vayne, the most overrated ADC atm), and Corki, arguably better than Kogma

*IMO Vayne is overrated because of TPA, they won a single game with her running a specific strat where they sent her top lane to make up for her having the worst lane of all ADC's, ONE GAME before solo que became filled with Vaynes. Keep in mind TPA also LOST a game with Vayne, but no one seems to remember that. If you look at Vaynes win rate across all elos you'll find it is the worst win rate of all ADC's, by a lot.
Better than corki, sivir, and trist? You're joking right? Trist can actually kill things early game and has an escape. Sivir has high damage early, can knock down towers FAST, and can **** over blitz pulls. Corki hits 6, gets sheen, and can straight up duel people.

RoflSyrup

02-19-2013

This thread kind of makes me sad, even though it's hilarious. I have a ton of love for Ashe, and she deserves more of it. She was the first champion to ever "click" with me, and she's currently one of my favorites. She has an amazing ultimate, but I wish she wasn't outclassed despite it.

Aerophobia

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post

*IMO Vayne is overrated because of TPA, they won a single game with her running a specific strat where they sent her top lane to make up for her having the worst lane of all ADC's, ONE GAME before solo que became filled with Vaynes. Keep in mind TPA also LOST a game with Vayne, but no one seems to remember that. If you look at Vaynes win rate across all elos you'll find it is the worst win rate of all ADC's, by a lot.
Vayne has true damage, an escape, knock back, stun, invisibility. Vayne has a high skill cap and is the reason for the lower win rate. But shes still good if you master her. Ashe is only good in certain situations and even then you could still pick better than her.