What to do if "Server is Busy"?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El terrible

12-02-2009

Is there no way to play even practice games if the server is busy? I paid for the game, youd think id boot some non owners out!
Please Help!!

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

Yea I had the server show up as busy after i had to restart the game, I used the code in the database to get it to say servers were online, but then when i logged in my friends list was missing and all the chat channels were empty.

Obsoletion

12-02-2009

Same issue.. my Play button is greyed out. I was just connected fine but I had a failed game join and kept getting errors when trying to join new games, so I restarted my client now I cant connect. Is there any way to play without connecting to the server? I just want to play single player. If not, should I let my patcher wait for some sort of queue? Or should I keep restarting it hoping that soon it wont give me a busy server status?

El terrible

12-02-2009

ya im having the same issues. Play button is greyed out and i cant do anything. this is annoying

Raving Killa

12-02-2009

same thing here

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

12-02-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

You should be able to get in in the near future. We just have to control the rate at which people enter for a little while.

El terrible

12-02-2009

do i just leave the patcher client open or keep restarting it? Thank you for your assistance

SoulVision

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
You should be able to get in in the near future. We just have to control the rate at which people enter for a little while.
Jesus Christ, at least give paying customers priority. I know probably a majority of the people who can get in right now haven't paid a penny while I have bought both the Collector's and Bundle as well as bought $70.00 worth of RIOT Points.

IDK why I wasted so much money on a company who could care less about its customers.

shalmack

12-02-2009

I do agree a paying customer should get priority but the client is the same one everyone downloaded so it has no way of knowing.

Grantchula

Recruiter

12-02-2009

simple solution : get another server. it seems like you guys are doing well, why not get another one? you're just pissin folks off by limiting our playtime.

1234511 ... 14