LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS190a343afaab43d4bb6f0

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishmaster View Post
If you are doing really well Blob you should start to build really tanky, such as a warmogs, because the enemy team WILL gangbang you, and at that point you are doing enough damage, and just surviving is the objective.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...5#ranked-stats
only real advice I could give you (I'm not that good tbh) is to die less, but that's pretty much everyone's goal :P
The name is different but this IS my lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19941885#history
EDIT: I've been skipped! D:

Caítlyn

02-19-2013

Stop getting swiftness or ionian boots on panth. Tabi or mercs are better options.

Dino Spumoni

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlyn View Post
Stop getting swiftness or ionian boots on panth. Tabi or mercs are better options.
work on your farming

Lulu Loves Me

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly Cat View Post
work on your farming
Play safer. You die a lot :S

RumbleStiItskin

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
Play safer. You die a lot :S
Switch to Draven/Graves to main over Vayne, shes not that great imo. Also play less normal games.

Rivnsumdikoff

02-19-2013

keep playing looks like ur doing good so far? haha. learn alot of different roles and work on all of them. a friend showed me riven when i first started playing and i played her constantly and here lately has been hard for me to try and play other champions as i havent had much practice. also dont buy xp boosts unless your a quick learner . I learned quickly top lane/jungle/mid. but would of probably been better off taking the long route to 30 for more experience!

*unless its a smurf account then skip all of the paragragh above*

SolsticeWrath

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofDeath27 View Post
keep playing looks like ur doing good so far? haha. learn alot of different roles and work on all of them. a friend showed me riven when i first started playing and i played her constantly and here lately has been hard for me to try and play other champions as i havent had much practice. also dont buy xp boosts unless your a quick learner . I learned quickly top lane/jungle/mid. but would of probably been better off taking the long route to 30 for more experience!

*unless its a smurf account then skip all of the paragragh above*
try to master Riven by playing more normals with her b4 playing as her in Ranked

IAmAlwaysSerious

02-19-2013

Too much annie.

You seem to snowball really hard one way or the other, try some defensive when you are behind.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-19-2013
2 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I cheated and looked at your internal stats. You need to work on CS'ing more and paying attention to where your enemies are on the minimap.
Nice new title...

"Wizardlock, right hand of the 7th order of obsidian blackfire ebonstone dark Witchlords"

Also, someone needs to lolking the guy above me.

Ashoge

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Nice new title...

"Wizardlock, right hand of the 7th order of obsidian blackfire ebonstone dark Witchlords"
Teach me.

-Ashoge