Tenacity affecting knockup?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

It looks like Tenacity is affecting knockup on the live servers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhV_OmDEHVw

This was taken on the EUW server. I think a rioter said that they made it function with tenacity but hadn't enabled it yet. Is this a bug? There was no mention in the patch notes about it.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

bump

LSA

02-19-2013

wot.

alaskaneagle

02-19-2013

huh, there is a big difference. Though mundos fire ring might not be counted as tenacity so it might affect the pop-ups.

Riot said unless pop-ups become and issue they were not going to have tenacity shorten the time. try it with a different champ than mundo with high tenacity and see if it's shorter.

Rough Divider

02-19-2013

Didn't they also say in the last patch notes they were replacing champions whose abilites/passives affected CC with tenacity?

Fomorian27

02-19-2013

bump

Xelnath

Systems Designer

02-19-2013
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Hmm... let me investigate if there was a server hotfix.

I flipped the switch for this to go to PBE and internal testing, but there's a good chance an emergency hotfix could have picked it up by accident.

Thanks for checking!

Wards win games

02-19-2013

Going to hop on and verify this on NA/EuW now....It was active on the PBE, but shouldn't be on live per Xelnath
Edit: Beat me by seconds! You pesky little predator you.

gsai

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hmm... let me investigate if there was a server hotfix.

I flipped the switch for this to go to PBE and internal testing, but there's a good chance an emergency hotfix could have picked it up by accident.

Thanks for checking!
....Why would you even think to make a change like this..... It ruins the whole point of knock-ups, what separates them from just low duration stuns? Not to mention it will be an across the board nerf to every single champion with a knock-up.

Captain Youl

02-19-2013

plz keep it that way, tenacity sucks with all these knockup knockback you put on every new champs

12345 ... 7