So, ever since i got promoted to gold, this has happned a ton.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bellarix

02-18-2013

http://tinypic.com/r/vcp77/6 SUPPORT GP, DUH I HAVE LOW CS

So, i played to gold, etc, but now i go into ranked, not very often i see a decent/good player.

Now, other than that, ive played roughly 25 games since that promotion.over 16 of my games include someone that AFKs, goes 0/4 in 8 minutes, or something of this sort, and all of them were on my team...

I have played about 232 total ranked games this season. About 3 of those games had an AFK player on the opposing team, IF that many.

Over 60 of mine, have had an AFK player just this season + preseason.

Over 45 more of them have had someone feed horrendously high amounts, such as a game where i DCed as singed(my only DC this season), came back at 5 minutes in and Brand fed over 6 kills saying *the game is lost, you didnt connect* and continued to feed over 20 kills by 25 minutes, and i caught up to the game with 2/1/2 then lost.

Riot, what the ****. i cant even gain LP due to people constantly doing this ****, i was at about 60 LP, then i keep losing and i cant gain anything because of people like this, i dropped from a 59% win ratio to a 53.6 win ratio super ****ing quick

Rocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

learn how to mmr

bellarix

02-18-2013

honestly... how am i supposed to gain LP if the whole system itself relies on luck alone

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Division V in anything - trolls everywhere.

Rocky

02-18-2013

the system works like elo. if you're a lot better than the average gold v, you gain more and lose less. if you're a lot worse, you gain less and lose more. You can also face people in bronze, or platinum if your mmr is high/low enough.

Voltusfive

02-18-2013

How is it riots fault you have bad teammates?

bellarix

02-18-2013

Ok this isnt the problem rocky, the problem is that in divison 5 im unable to get games without people that troll or AFK.. now my MMR is getting lower and lower and making things even worse

bellarix

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltusfive View Post
How is it riots fault you have bad teammates?
Its their fault because people that go into divison 5 can now freely troll and lose NOTHING, and accomplish what they wanted with no consequences

Turbo Sawka

02-18-2013

hahahah division has nothing to do with matchmaking you delusional fool.

facepalm so hard as it was explained milions of times.

Enjuine

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Sawka View Post
hahahah division has nothing to do with matchmaking you delusional fool.

facepalm so hard as it was explained milions of times.
Except it does. Division isn't factored directly into matchmaking, but with a large enough sample size (anything below Plat Tier or above Potato tier), those people will still be grouped together.