I Wasn't Aware This Game Was Rated E for Everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or View Post
Secondly, pressing "Agree" on a contract that says "You agree that we can take away what you payed for" doesn't mean that taking away a product or products that I paid for (Theft) magically becomes legal just because I pressed a button.
Actually this isn't a good. It's a service. Theft involves stealing a physical object. Also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickwrap

Xeones

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYoda View Post
Hardly anywhere in life is verbal abuse absent, especially in the workforce.
Only a single time have I ever been verbally abused at work and that man was told to leave before we called the cops.

I have never worked at a location were verbal abuse by ones boss or coworkers would be accepted. I'm pretty sure you are confusing "verbal abuse" with legitimate critique.

NinjaYoda

02-16-2013

The summary of your post assumes that the summoner's code is clear cut. Which it is not. This what I'm arguing to be fixed. It is vaguely written to allow for a wide variety of issues that the tribunal and/or riot see fit. In other words, the only thing being abused around the LoL community is the summoner's code.

NinjaYoda

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
Only a single time have I ever been verbally abused at work and that man was told to leave before we called the cops.

I have never worked at a location were verbal abuse by ones boss or coworkers would be accepted. I'm pretty sure you are confusing "verbal abuse" with legitimate critique.

If any military was ran the same way LoL is ran, in terms of discipline, then anarchy would be a plausible outcome.

MasterTerranort

02-16-2013

Quote:
The summary of your post assumes that the summoner's code is clear cut. Which it is not. This what I'm arguing to be fixed. It is vaguely written to allow for a wide variety of issues that the tribunal and/or riot see fit. In other words, the only thing being abused around the LoL community is the summoner's code.
Which Riot has made clear cut by saying "Don't be a jerk"

Xeones

02-16-2013

Eh? You weren't doing that at all, at first you were trying to claim people get banned for cussing. Which isn't true.

Then you went on to try making the argument that you should be allowed to behave like an animal and attack anyone you please for any reason you please.

Now you're trying to sound like you were making a reasonable statment.

AeroWaffle

02-16-2013

Also, back to the original topic of suitable content for "T for teen".

The ESRB classifies games that are "T for teen" when the content is considered suitable for ages 13 and up.

Now tell me, what kind of behavior is suitable in front of a 13 year old?
Telling them that they are the cancer of the game? Telling them to go swallow bleach?

NinjaYoda

02-16-2013

The consensus of my topics all had the same thesis.

Xeones

02-16-2013

Quote:
If any military was ran the same way LoL is ran, in terms of discipline, then anarchy would be a plausible outcome.
I might have a bruise after smacking my forehead after reading this.

In what way does a military compare to a game one plays for fun?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I wasn't aware it was rated D for Dicks

oh wait, it is not, good thing you were banned then.