Pardoned but should have been banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Min0u

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I recently went back to previous cases I judged and noticed that one of them got pardoned when I called a punish on it. I got curious and checked the case again and here is what I found

''you ****ingg suck
YOU STUPID ****
wholy ****k your ****t
stupid mother ****king ryze
amumu.... i know your half retarted... but go to your kitchen, stab yourself... please
i was following this stupid as hell shyc
gg ****''

I was wondering how this case got pardoned?
Case #6126530

Thank you!

I was also wondering, I got redirected when trying to log in from forum page to my account to make this post to a page asking me to enter additionnal infos like random generated words. Is that normal?

Shelzin

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min0u View Post
I was also wondering, I got redirected when trying to log in from forum page to my account to make this post to a page asking me to enter additionnal infos like random generated words. Is that normal?
It seems to be now. I got the same.

Min0u

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
It seems to be now. I got the same.
It looks a bit suspicious in my opinion... the page format is nothing like we're use to see with LoL website.

Shelzin

02-15-2013

Quote:
It looks a bit suspicious in my opinion... the page format is nothing like we're use to see with LoL website.
I agree... But it's hardly against policy for a company to outsource various functions.

Xelter

02-16-2013

Bumpidibump

Kooshboo

02-17-2013

Quote:
I recently went back to previous cases I judged and noticed that one of them got pardoned when I called a punish on it. I got curious and checked the case again and here is what I found

''you ****ingg suck
YOU STUPID ****
wholy ****k your ****t
stupid mother ****king ryze
amumu.... i know your half retarted... but go to your kitchen, stab yourself... please
i was following this stupid as hell shyc
gg ****''

I was wondering how this case got pardoned?
Case #6126530

Thank you!
Cases get assigned to random people, some are more lenient than others and at times a toxic player just lucks up and gets a lenient jury or a jury that does not review all the cases and just makes a snap call off the first case they view (which also is randomized from juror to juror). Riot's typical response to this is to not worry, if they are truly toxic they will come up on report again and will not always be so lucky.

Min0u

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooshboo View Post
Cases get assigned to random people, some are more lenient than others and at times a toxic player just lucks up and gets a lenient jury or a jury that does not review all the cases and just makes a snap call off the first case they view (which also is randomized from juror to juror). Riot's typical response to this is to not worry, if they are truly toxic they will come up on report again and will not always be so lucky.
Makes sense! ty

Distillz

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooshboo View Post

You need to realize that "toxic" is subjective. You wish all the players who voted pardon were careless while those who agree with you must not have been, right? You cannot objectively say a player should be banned based on the tribunal. A lot of you think your own personal opinions about other players are how it must be. He was voted not "toxic," and as far as the tribunal goes, he was therefore NOT toxic. gg wp.

Min0u

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA076 View Post
You need to realize that "toxic" is subjective. You wish all the players who voted pardon were careless while those who agree with you must not have been, right? You cannot objectively say a player should be banned based on the tribunal. A lot of you think your own personal opinions about other players are how it must be. He was voted not "toxic," and as far as the tribunal goes, he was therefore NOT toxic. gg wp.
You should probably re-read The Summoner's Code my friend. I do understand your point tho... People have voted and that's how the system works but my thought process behind this is not entirely subjective. According to The Code, stated behavior is condamnable. Therefore I believe that my point is still viable. Feel free to disagree with me, I'm not condescendent enough to think I possess the absolute knowledge.