League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

02-15-2013
95 of 100 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthesist View Post
Oddly enough, every time I press enter to type, it automatically types "undefined".
That's a known bug. We're working on a fix.

VaIse

02-15-2013

I'm not sure what it is, but this client just doesn't seem to run as smooth. I have a late 2011 Macbook Pro, and the game runs very well on Windows 7 via Bootcamp. On OS X, the framerate nor mouse tracking seem consistent; it just feels off

Rgnrk

02-15-2013

i didnt wait for this to play on my mac book pro :P im playing since season 1 on bootcamp but it will be cool to play on both OS

Casdial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I had an account beforehand, and played on PC. But as of late I purchased a mac- After downloading the PBE client and inputting my username and password I was still unable to log in.

ManBearPig916

02-15-2013

When will it be released? My iLoL stopped working and several suggested fixes aren't working. I did get the newest wine, but I still crash between champ select and map loading.

How do I get into PBE? Can I use my pre-existing NA account to farm IP in the PBE?

Thank you.

ManBearPig916

02-15-2013

Also, if I can't download any version other than the Windows version from the main website, how could I possibly install the Mac version so that I can load into the PBE server and test it for you?

Viz

Associate Software Engineer

02-15-2013
96 of 100 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearPig916 View Post
Also, if I can't download any version other than the Windows version from the main website, how could I possibly install the Mac version so that I can load into the PBE server and test it for you?
You can get the Mac PBE version here.

ManBearPig916

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz View Post
You can get the Mac PBE version here.
Thank you.

homiej

02-15-2013

For some reason when I try to log in it says that the password and log in do not match (even though they match well enough for me to post on this thread).

iiDontKnow

02-15-2013

Can't go on PBE unavailable server status ?