Did i Deserve this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEIoHell

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jade Fist View Post
Only one time It was ever ok to say bg, was one time, my entire team dced and i was alone, and asked the enemy to just push it and end it quickly, their graves said BG at the end.

But when you say bg like that, call every one loosers and idiots, its just bad sportsmanship and a bad attitude that rubs off on your team, and only encourages them to do worse and have less fun.

All around you're a negative asset of the community when you behave like that, and such bans are with in reason and deserved, but it was only a time ban, maybe when you come back you can not be a ****** and maybe become a positive member of the community instead.
sry for being such a ******, but if u see my comment above yours i will try my best to be a good sportsmanship person. ^_^

TheEIoHell

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalen View Post
I have a feeling you'll post another one of these in a month...
Wow thats mean, but i understand why you would say that and i am pretty sure this won't happen again i have never been banned before

SeCKS Egai

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
the tribunal says yes.

I really don't understand these posts, the people in tribunal are the same people on the forums, there's really no point in asking again.
It's amazing how people look for sympathy when they break code willingly without remorse.

H3lla Moneys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Graves [00:29:05] report doesnt even do anything lol...
famous last words

The Jade Fist

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YipeKayeMothers View Post
sry for being such a ******, but if u see my comment above yours i will try my best to be a good sportsmanship person. ^_^
I understand it can be hard to stay positive when you see some one dying 10 times, I try to grit my teeth and not flame them, because It happens to me some times, where even showing up near an enemy means instant death, including team fights. But over all if you can try to remain positive you'll enjoy the game alot more and your teams will do better.

Xanius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I say yes simply because you said "reporting doesn't do anything". You taunt the tribunal and you get burnt, you deserve it.

jebhyud

02-14-2013

gg republican

TheEIoHell

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
It's amazing how people look for sympathy when they break code willingly without remorse.
Ok, sorry i thought i could put one of these up since i see a lot of them and i never got banned before so yea

Angelus Veneno

02-14-2013

2 of them I would've reported you on, but the rest of them not really.

TheEIoHell

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jade Fist View Post
I understand it can be hard to stay positive when you see some one dying 10 times, I try to grit my teeth and not flame them, because It happens to me some times, where even showing up near an enemy means instant death, including team fights. But over all if you can try to remain positive you'll enjoy the game alot more and your teams will do better.
K , ty for the feedback