Did i Deserve this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffeeINJECTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Yeah you deserve that.

FuschiaNoise

02-14-2013

It must be some kind of mental disorder that keeps people like this from understanding how NOT fun they are to play with.

YipeKayeMothers

02-14-2013

Ok, thank you guys for the feedback i learned my lessons and will try to be better role model in the fields of justice . Oh and sorry to all those people

Nukedotcom

02-14-2013

banned for trolling, purposeful wanting to make team lose when your team states your not losing at the time. Makes troll thread...about troll ban. Seems legit.

horror5how

02-14-2013

deserves a permaban imo. i'd rather see you out of league forever, but whatever. job well done, trib!

YipeKayeMothers

02-14-2013

When I play I always have a person who says mid or feed and autolocks how do i prevent this. I literally and not kidding always have some guy who if the enemy gets first blood he just says wow u noobs trolling now. So, what do i do

The Jade Fist

02-14-2013

Only one time It was ever ok to say bg, was one time, my entire team dced and i was alone, and asked the enemy to just push it and end it quickly, their graves said BG at the end.

But when you say bg like that, call every one loosers and idiots, its just bad sportsmanship and a bad attitude that rubs off on your team, and only encourages them to do worse and have less fun.

All around you're a negative asset of the community when you behave like that, and such bans are with in reason and deserved, but it was only a time ban, maybe when you come back you can not be a ****** and maybe become a positive member of the community instead.

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Deserved... racist, toxic, complained about your jungler being stopped by their mid, your lane opponent.

igetlifted

02-14-2013

You still played positive and you won but you were raging. We all get frustrated man. I tend to just say stuff aloud and not type it and when i do type i just say Gents please lets grp up. Dont argue with someone if they keep trolling put them on mute. Dont let them affect you because all it does is bring you down to their level. Your maokai shoulda been banned as well but he didnt and the rest reported you. Sucks but its the truth. Just dont put yourself in this situation in the future so you will have no reason to get the Ban Hammer

Fatalen

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YipeKayeMothers View Post
Ok, thank you guys for the feedback i learned my lessons and will try to be better role model in the fields of justice . Oh and sorry to all those people
I have a feeling you'll post another one of these in a month...