AP Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMEX

02-14-2013

I just bought tryndamere yesteday and hes a fun champ.

His skills scale on AP but deals physical damage. I wanted to know if AP trynd is actually a troll or not? People tell me that I am a troll?

Carnageqt

02-14-2013

its semi viable troll. Voyboy played AP trynd the other night and raped scubacris and scarra in solo queue

AMEX

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnageqt View Post
its semi viable troll. Voyboy played AP trynd the other night and raped scubacris and scarra in solo queue

vid? I actually want to see scarra get whooped :P

PrincePapa

02-14-2013

If anything, it's a troll build. Your only source of damage comes from your gap closer/escape, and since you are not constantly doing crits, it won't be as spammable. It's only real strength is split pushing, since you can clear waves in 1 shot. I'd rather have a Tryn doing godly crits on important targets than be on the side pushing lanes.

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

I killed an AP Tryndamere 4 times before he hit level 6.
After level 6, he had a huge comeback and carried the game.
I am not a bad player, but it was my first time fighting an AP Tryn, his physical auto attacks did more than his Magic Damage from abilities, and he had 400 AP.

ChillaXzilla

02-14-2013

its pretty troll to go AP and you would get flamed by every single person so yeah this world :/

ikandee

02-14-2013

Why ap trynd when you can ap Xin

TERRORIST WlNS

02-14-2013

last trynd i saw built ap and lets just say he loss top lane (didnt die or fed maybe 2 deaths) but mid and late game he just got fed and carried hard, i never played trynd but to be honest i really thought ap trynd was a full of bs but then again look at ap master yi .-. guess ap trynd is gonna be the new trend lol.

Bakery

02-14-2013

xDDDD I want to try this out! Seem kinda fun.

Takhuan

02-18-2013

Check this guy out:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22745345#history
And here's his guide:
http://www.lolking.net/guides/81571

It's basically all about ionian boots + nashor's tooth. Rushing those two items gives him very close to 40% cdr. It's insane.

Trynd is really mobile with this and its hard to escape him because his slow and his gap closer are always up. He's not as dangerous when he doesn't have furry, he does hit pretty hard despite no items just from the fury.

He used to not have ap scaling on his e I am pretty sure. If you went ap trynd in season 2 it was just for the heal which is why people think it's a troll build.