Morello, why nerf my favorite champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-14-2013
1 of 37 Riot Posts

Morello, why'd you nerf my favorite champion? Is it because you hate me? Or because you love the champion that counters my favorite champion? Or because you are evil? Or because hypothetical 800 elo players stomped you hypothetically with that champion in some game that I imagine happened, and will throw up as a straw man in this argument?

I am not understanding, please explain. Also, I will only accept answers that implicate you as being a jerk who hates me and all fun, and will summarily ignore all valid game design arguments regardless of if they are BS 'persuasive arguments'. If you are lucky, I may make a spurious logically invalid response, otherwise, I'll just cast more ad hominems, like the idea that you don't understand and are out of touch.

I'm sure you'll make your favorite argument, using your so-called 'facts and pro player opinions', stating that my champion is OP against another champion in the level 4-7 range, and that it's well documented in dozens of tournaments in the past month (for example, that my champion was the most picked and banned of all champions, and wins 100% of the time when picked in pro-tier games). Well, to that I say, there was this time where I totally played perfectly, but lost hard anyway, so you are wrong.

Ok?

Love,
Zileas

(seriously, there's actually a lot of great debate on this forum and we learn tons of stuff here every day from the forum posting part of the community, but uh, a few people around here do what I'm describing here, and I was having fun heckling morello on a thread, but it got closed, so here it is)

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Posting in soon to be legendary thread

Don't downvote cause your hatin' there isn't any real thing that could be said here, Zileas' trolling is too strong for that.

Jgame

02-14-2013

/uses rational discussion

Sego Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Time bomb op

High King Ashram

02-14-2013

10/10

"What would Nerfmaster Morello do if he were in this thread! He'd probably nerf a ***** or two. That's what Nerfmaster Morello do!"

Kojolika

02-14-2013

Its cuz that darius thread about morello got closed

Pattata

02-14-2013

Yes.

Tigrian

02-14-2013

It's like you're channeling the spirit of GD.

Shockbound

02-14-2013

Prepare for the smackdown.

Zerothma

02-14-2013

Lol, because the other thread got closed, you made your own.

Anyway, people act like Morello is some grand dictator who just does what he wants with game balance.

Well he's not.

Probably...