Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Debonair Jayce

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkaOuji

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
tbh i wouldnt mind something like "blind date urgot/trundle"

imagine a blind date with one of those showing up. you could give trundle flowers instead of a club.
BLIND DATE LEE SIN!! xD
i'm sure someone have already said that lol

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-14-2013

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... A Look Back is my series for News of Legends. Inventor's Monthly is gonna have to pay me royalties.

Rykaal

02-14-2013

Even though I don't play Jayce. Awesome skin!

Babylon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-14-2013

I actually really want to read this magazine. >:[

Vatowski

02-14-2013

Now I wish I ddnt spend my 5000 rp yesterday ;(

Noble1213

02-14-2013

holy **** that made me laugh
nice magazine cover
lawl

Rhorshak

02-14-2013

i would read the **** outta that

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

02-14-2013

So last year's skins were 4 or 3? Now just one... Ok!

Stormskull

Writer

02-14-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Couldn't find the whole issue--Kog'maw tends to devour any stray bits of paper strewn about the office--but I managed to salvage this bit from the void ooze:

From The Defender of Tomorrow in the Fashion of Today, exclusive to IM:

“The room smells of mahogany and warm brandy, and I can tell by the leopard-skin hearthrug that the man I’ve come to interview is well-accustomed to company. They’re finishing the shoot in the foyer where Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow, has suited up in the high fashion of today. In the meantime, I have free reign of the illustrious inventor’s sitting-room and I’m staring at the newest model of the world-famous Mercury Cannon-Hammer.

Slim and trim, and as stylish as the room I’m standing in, this iteration of Jayce’s signature weapon has refined lines and looks as clean as Piltover’s finests’ sterilized holding cells – not that I’ve seen them, of course. When we met last night, Jayce told me with his trademark wit about the new effects that issue from the cannon’s powerful blasts.

The door swings open and dapper Jayce strides with the effortless grace of someone who has more awards than bottles of wine despite a cellar the size of an Ionian temple. Dressed to the skies with a white overcoat and charming rose boutonniere, Jayce has picked up a confident swagger and a noticeable change in his voice…”

EnterTheDark

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
I had hopes for Cupid Ashe.
I had high hopes for Cupid Ashe.

Valentines day. </3
No offense, but we do NOT need more Ashe skins. There are more deserving champions