One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Just wanted to say, I totally called the AP Nid T1 like 10 pages ago or something.

IS1e275795df8e19

02-14-2013

I've been playing a bit of Orianna bot, and not doing too bad.Great waveclear and long range poke means you can use the minions to neutralise the tower and poke the enemy to stop them from restarting.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyG View Post
Just wanted to say, I totally called the AP Nid T1 like 10 pages ago or something.
I still think she is overrated, but to each their own i guess. I do expect her to be nerfed soon as she has been seeing a lot of play in the LCS.

Malah

02-15-2013

From what I've seen they're planning to hit her cougar defensive stats, so not really considering everyone's been whining about walking over traps and into spears. (To be fair, her penetration is ridiculous, but still).

I like seeing Nidalees. Grab Irelia with some CDR and an Odyn's, go play whack-a-kitty.

lbgsloan

02-15-2013

At this point I think you can probably remove some of the alt builds. AD TF, AP Trist, and AP Corki are basically always much worse than the 'standard' build for them top or bot. I don't think I've even seen a Corki, TF, and Trist with any build in a while.

A12MO12

02-15-2013

heimer cheesecake tier

LegendaryEnemy

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
heimer cheesecake tier
Pro-P tier.

Eaglewolf

02-26-2013

Lux tier 3? That should be higher, Lux dominates in dominion if you build her right. I just took 3 people on a point...I cant even do that with jax anymore.

xNebia

02-26-2013

Fizz in t3 for bot? Lol. There are very few champs that I don't win bot against with fizz. If his ult didn't target the ground 50% of the time instead of champs I'd put him close to the top of t1 for bot champs.

Sauron

02-27-2013

Updated thread with 200% opinions! Now there's even more things to yell at me about!