Skin concepts, Lunari Leona and Solari Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lixandry

02-05-2013

Well, I am a big fan of Leona and Diana (my two favorite champs) and earlier after my class I was thinking in the ying yang concept, and came up with this idea, a skin for Leona with a "Lunari" armor, and particles like the ones used for diana(colour more specifically), and a Skin for Diana with a Solari armor. Lore wise, it wouldn't be so crazy because Diana used to be a Solari, and well, we all know Leona is a very down to earth gal(that gave her the Solari legendary armor), and it wouldn't be weird she would like to understad Lunari's "cult".

Being a bit more specific, we could give Leona Diana's Sword and viceversa, change armor colors and style, and if possible change some phrases from each character to match skin concept. For particles, there could be a color rework.
So what do you think?

Damberg

02-05-2013

I agree ! its a very nice idea in fact, Leona needs some new skins, i know there are many concepts out there but cmon Riot, think about it? please? xD it would be something like Diana wearing a golden armor with the solari Mark on her forehead, golden-like particles and Leona with a Darkish gray armor with the moon on her shield, and whiteish particles!

ValkyrieLily

02-05-2013

i think it's a great idea ._. also Diana needs new skin e.e!!

Damberg

02-07-2013

i believe we have to wait a little time before a new skin for diana comes out, if im right they release the second skin of a champion acording the order they came out: Bioforge Darius, Archlight Varus(dont remember if varus came out first), then i believe next one is Draven, then Jayce, Zyra, and so it goes.
but yeah, i really would like to see those skins in the market !

Pumpkin Raven

02-07-2013

sounds cool

Lixandry

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damberg View Post
i believe we have to wait a little time before a new skin for diana comes out, if im right they release the second skin of a champion acording the order they came out: Bioforge Darius, Archlight Varus(dont remember if varus came out first), then i believe next one is Draven, then Jayce, Zyra, and so it goes.
but yeah, i really would like to see those skins in the market !
Yeah... It will be a long time before we get a new Diana Skin, but She does need the new skin, and well, Leona wouldn't mind having another one. I know RIOT doesn't take this concepts right away, but well, the idea is there lets hope they like it.

Lixandry

02-13-2013

Bump bump bump!!

Bobtob

02-14-2013

This sounds like a good idea....
I'm just not sure about Leona having a lunari skin...

ShikiMaejima

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtob View Post
This sounds like a good idea....
I'm just not sure about Leona having a lunari skin...
Well... Poppy has a Noxus skin~. I don't see what's the problem of giving Leona a new perspective in her lore as well as a new skin. :3

Le°na

04-03-2013

I would definitely buy both. Hope they'll make it ><