Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiSkillshot

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Dancer thing aside..

Challenge already accepted. What do you think I'm doing on relaunches? Sivir's not exactly gaining any clothing at this point.
O.o

Is this an indirect confirmation of Sivir's remodel being the next one to be released...?
Wait, don't answer that.

OneVendetta

02-13-2013

hi

chumbler

02-13-2013

Quote:
Dancer thing aside..

Challenge already accepted. What do you think I'm doing on relaunches? Sivir's not exactly gaining any clothing at this point.
I want to say that I'm a big fan of Quinn's design (though I think it may be a bit too busy, but I'll have to see how it looks in game), but I am shaking my fist at you so hard right now for that bolded part. Come on man, really?

Celenphor

02-13-2013

How can you complain about this design?

We said we wanted a badass.

what is Vayne? A badass.
What is Swain? A badass.

What do you get when you mash them together? A mother trucking badass!

I love the look. cant wait to play her.

Kanikkers

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
I want to say that I'm a big fan of Quinn's design (though I think it may be a bit too busy, but I'll have to see how it looks in game), but I am shaking my fist at you so hard right now for that bolded part. Come on man, really?
Yeah, I'm kind of...baffled at that, too.

What we're asking for is a champ whose backstory/lore and role matches a scantier wardrobe. Sivir is a battle princess in a bikini. That's not exactly...congruous. :/ Even if she is a longer-range fighter.

DatsaBootyHole

02-13-2013

Quote:
Recall didn't feel right in accordance of Kat's theme or the skin's theme. It felt tacked on and meaningless.

Armored women do = strong, independent. That's just one solution in a host of solutions to making strong independent women. Miss Fortune is a strong independent woman, too.
Thank you for finally saying that.

But now, when is the flamboyant effeminate male champion being released? Now that we're into this field of non-convention, are we going to be getting some more representation for my fellow gaymers out there? (I'M NOT SAYING ALL GAY MEN ARE LIKE ME BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME SORT OF CHARACTER IN THIS GAME TO IDENTIFY WITH especially after IronStylus said he wants to make champions for individuals) And when I say effeminate, I mean James St. James voice-over effeminate.

And people, do not give me that, "Taric is gay and has a pink skin" because that skin is borderline offensive.

IS1bebc30e34fedef61db6c

02-13-2013

First thing I thought when seeing quin hey its vayne with an eagle.

SlVIR

02-13-2013

Quote:
Dancer thing aside..

i would be ok if you removed some of her clothing

edit: i got this awkward thing or sivir not healthy

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Do people honestly think Quinn comes off as looking like a man?

Have you guys ever seen an actual bifauxnen?

GranspearZX

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsaBootyHole View Post
Thank you for finally saying that.

But now, when is the flamboyant effeminate male champion being released? Now that we're into this field of non-convention, are we going to be getting some more representation for my fellow gaymers out there? (I'M NOT SAYING ALL GAY MEN ARE LIKE ME BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME SORT OF CHARACTER IN THIS GAME TO IDENTIFY WITH especially after IronStylus said he wants to make champions for individuals) And when I say effeminate, I mean James St. James voice-over effeminate.

And people, do not give me that, "Taric is gay and has a pink skin" because that skin is borderline offensive.
We do need a champion that's truly, truly outrageous. Oh wait...