Help please.

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deity of Death

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Got banned and didn't get anything in my email to why I was banned. any ideas why?

When I try to log in, It says I'm banned until the 16th. =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

02-13-2013

What exactly does it say when you try to log into the game?

Also, check your emails spam folders, something may have been sent to you via Riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deity of Death

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
What exactly does it say when you try to log into the game?

Also, check your emails spam folders, something may have been sent to you via Riot.
"This account has been suspended until February 16th, 2013, Due to the banning from the tribunal"

I already checked spam and nothing is there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Ok, check your email address to ensure it is up to date. You can do this by clicking Account at the top of the page.

You can fill out a request to ask for your reform card here:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Sorry it took awhile to answer, had a few things to do ><


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deity of Death

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Ok, check your email address to ensure it is up to date. You can do this by clicking Account at the top of the page.

You can fill out a request to ask for your reform card here:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Sorry it took awhile to answer, had a few things to do ><

Checked. Everything is correct and yet I still didn't get anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

02-13-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiciest Pepper View Post
Checked. Everything is correct and yet I still didn't get anything.
I can post your Reform Card here if you like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorgalax

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I can post your Reform Card here if you like.
Ooo yes, let's have a look!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarokShield

Member

02-13-2013

Lyte how to get permanently banned account unbanned?? Have anyone ever get their permanently banned account unbanned? How did they do that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerbats

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarokShield View Post
Lyte how to get permanently banned account unbanned?? Have anyone ever get their permanently banned account unbanned? How did they do that?
Barok they used to have a chance given to select accounts who they felt could reform, the challenge was to get a new account to 20 without ever getting banned, no one ever made it to my knowledge and it was stopped.

Now they believe that if you've been given enough chances before your perma banned and don't change another chance won't make any difference.

All perma bans are personally reviewed by a Riot employee so if your at that point and they see you have tried to change they might keep you at a 2 week ban, but don't quote me on that.

Unlike tribunal they can see your entire report history and also look at chat logs for every game so they get a complete picture.

If you've been perma banned then unfortunately there's nothing that can be done, Lyte has posted somewhere about they want to put something else in place instead of perma bans.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Yung HamTaro

Senior Member

02-14-2013

15 hours later....;


123