Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falox

02-13-2013

Master Yi visual upgrade?

Polite Pimp

02-13-2013

"You now have the option to display your autoattack range by pressing attack"

how do you press "attack"
is it x + left click, or is it something else?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-13-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quick note guys:

The Dragon and Baron kill callouts do NOT show assists. I'm still working on coding this, so I removed it from the patch notes.

Mandaari

02-13-2013

3:21 - 3:33 "Currently, a lot of popular items have some form of cooldown reduction built in, and players are maxing out on the stat without much thought. With these changes we wanted to push players to be more conscious of their item builds. If you want to maximize cooldown reduction you should be actively pursuing it, not just falling into it."

This pretty much sums up my problem with cleaver and most of the armor and magic penetration and reduction items in S3. You should be getting armor and magic penetration because you need to counter armor and magic resist, not just because it works well in all situations. Right now cleaver gives pretty much everything you could want regardless of whether you opponent builds a small amount of armor or a large amount of armor, so it pretty much just lets you "fall into" everything without actively pursuing it.

IMO cleaver should be revamped and have its role split accross separate items. CDR, health, and damage should be on one item while armor pen and damage should be on another. And cleaver shouldn't have both percent and flat armor pen. You're supposed to be making a decision between dealing with enemies with high armor or dealing with enemies with low armor. Having both solutions on one item totally gets rid if that decision.

The same argument goes for blackfire torch. It shouldn't have everything you want just so it can fill the gaps that having less teammates creates on TT.

xHeimtechZX

02-13-2013

More QoL than nerfs....awesome ^^ QoL changes are always welcomed.

Bendall

02-13-2013

@Riot!
Could we possible get two things done to spectate?
1)Chat box specifically for friends somewhere on screen or on a separate tab on the HUD?
2)Make a mark or signal as to tell when the game has actually finished.

The ladder of the two isn't such a big deal as the first, but it's annoying to have a friend spectate your game, then have to wait b/c you have no way of telling them that it's over. (Linking this back to the first request...)

Thanks for listening!

gohan4life

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

i wish you guys would add a menu to change recommend items to make buy more smoothly.

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

02-13-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnowie View Post
I love ohmwrecker.

But my main concern... Where's Phreak!?
Phreak is so busy with the weekly LCS broadcast that I've been stepping in to help him out. Don't worry, you'll be hearing plenty of him every Thursday and Friday on the LCS steam, and then again whenever we release a Champion Spotlight.

Haguruma

02-13-2013

So whens this patch gonna be out exactly? Also CDR...now whats cassiopia gonna build? CDR on her was deadly :/ also...bit to much gold added to death cap the needless large rod is expensive as it is DX

ALtheeGreat

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kladiator View Post
also, about the wards...volibears still chuckin them around
LOLOLOL You can do this???