Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Frankly, I think she fits the Demacian concept very well; she looks like a very solid addition to rest alongside their iconic selves. It'll be interesting to see her model in-game since I really like the concept art.

I understand why some people are upset. Built up expectation, and the visual design by Riot doesn't match the hype/build-up that you had. And this tease/lore build-up, frankly, was done within a short frame window. So I can relate since I experienced the same with the release of the very non-dryder Elise. Perhaps there will be a skin in the future that'll fit your desires (or a release skin). But the amount of boiling over rage is still a bit surprising in comparison considering my big disappointment was months upon months in the making.

Still, good job, Iron Stylus. I'm excited to see more.

Wheeliam

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wightraven View Post
She looks too much like Crimson Elite Riven... I hate Crimson Elite Riven. Fortunately I was hoping Riot would stop releasing champs I wanted to buy. Haven't had a break since Nami... now watch her kit be amazing and her release skin be even better.
crimson elite riven is a complete and total baller, especially compared to her default skin. crimson elite is and forever will be magnificent, and dont you forget it

Cuth

02-13-2013

Can we see a skill preview pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

SilverStorm

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrelok View Post
I think based on her journal entries people were expecting more of a Woad Ashe style attire.

Keep in mind that we haven't seen her alternate skin and it may well be more like a rugged tracker.
I'm with this guy. I was personally expecting a Woad Ashe kind of girl, not really with tight clothing necessarily, but a little baggy and made of cloth for quietness and movement, and I was actually expecting her to be a lot younger based on her journal. She sounded younger with her new and fresh ideas, and someone who liked exploring.

I hope her skin is like that. It would be perfect.

Garruks Champion

02-13-2013

and varus looks like a gay night elf wandered over from the WOW universe, get over it

Mr Pizza

02-13-2013

It resembles Iron Solari Leona/Swain bit too much. Quinn looks alrite but its not too distinctive.

My guess was right..I was hoping a pet would be attached to the next ADC and boom theres a pet!

davin

Senior User Researcher

02-13-2013
3 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labcown View Post
A female champion who doesn't necessarily broadcast her gender to everyone within sight without doubt.
An interesting note: In early concept and lab tests on the champion, a decent number of people thought she was male!

KittensGotClaws

02-13-2013

As long as there is a bikini skin that I can purchase for her, then I don't care what the main skin looks like. ;D

Adumu

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garruks Champion View Post
and varus looks like a gay night elf wandered over from the WOW universe, get over it
Nah. I get a sort of "Prototype" vibe from him.

chloe petrova

02-13-2013

I've always loved IronStylus's style. Eloquent but fierce, elegant but strong. Keep up the good work and I cannot wait to play her. I love the name Quinn, it's always been a favorite of mine, now a champion in my favorite game? <3