Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire Ahri

02-13-2013

Quote:
Quinn used to be a guy
When I first read that I was like

Detahmaio

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomleika View Post
Actually no, hypersexualization is kind of big problem in gaming industry.

People WANT BOOBS. They want bikini armor. That's nature built-in desire for a creature to reproduce. And really I am really fine with that(I like boobs too).

But not every woman in video game should dress like a *****.
it's a issue but that's not the point anyone is trying t make when they dislike her design or outfit.

Adumu

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Ok. But it doesn't fit with the type of champ she's supposed to be.
Oh, no, believe me I agree. Frankly, her design is too bulky in my opinion. I honestly feel she should have a more streamlined look to her, but it is what it is. I won't be buying her either way unless she has some remarkable mechanics that I simply can't live without.

Still wishing Quinn had remained a male. Not gonna get over that. Cliche as a male ranger-archetype is, it's one of my favorites.

CaptainRAGE

02-13-2013

I like her.
It fits her very nicely, her being a Demacian bounty hunter, and having the armor to take down talon (as it says in her lore).

To be honest, its one of the better female champion releases recently.
Well done riot for making a really good champion.

Lagomorph

02-13-2013

boring design

cool weapons

Adumu

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagomorph View Post
boring design

cool weapons
... Yeah, the repeater crossbow is a favorite of mine. I recall seeing a drawing of a "crossbow minigun" type weapon and was like. HOLY **** DO WANT.

Kitten Katari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Honestly? I think she looks great and I can't wait to give her a try. It seems like this is your answer for every female covered up champ "I don't like the looks of them" well I can tell you ironstylus isn't one for making Nurse Akali, French Maid Nidalee styled characters. He likes them to look more hardy and ready to fight. Leona is beautiful and graceful and I love playing her every moment I support cause when I play her I feel like a damn hero gliding into combat exploding that sunshield and marking all my enemies while my team uses my passive to burn down their health and make them scatter. Yes maybe Leona didn't look like any other champs but don't worry that arguement arose back when she was released. Im not trying to be biased towards things but seriously don't knock things. There are a couple of characters that look alike but so? They are each unique in their own way and to be honest I love how Quinn looks and her look suits her role perfectly. What you wanted a Ranger/Beastmaster in a cocktail dress with her **** hanging out? lol

StonerSundays

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Katari View Post
Honestly? I think she looks great and I can't wait to give her a try. It seems like this is your answer for every female covered up champ "I don't like the looks of them" well I can tell you ironstylus isn't one for making Nurse Akali, French Maid Nidalee styled characters. He likes them to look more hardy and ready to fight. Leona is beautiful and graceful and I love playing her every moment I support cause when I play her I feel like a damn hero gliding into combat exploding that sunshield and marking all my enemies while my team uses my passive to burn down their health and make them scatter. Yes maybe Leona didn't look like any other champs but don't worry that arguement arose back when she was released. Im not trying to be biased towards things but seriously don't knock things. There are a couple of characters that look alike but so? They are each unique in their own way and to be honest I love how Quinn looks and her look suits her role perfectly. What you wanted a Ranger/Beastmaster in a cocktail dress with her **** hanging out? lol
No not at all. I wanted a tracker that look, atleast somewhat like a tracker. Not a Knight.

Melancholy Exile

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRAGE View Post
It fits her very nicely, her being a Demacian bounty hunter, and having the armor to take down talon (as it says in her lore).
The first two pages of Quinn's preview have her explicitly stating that the mission she's been tasked with clearly isn't Talon's work and attempting to persuade Garen that he isn't the man the Dauntless Vanguard should be pursuing.

Why do so many people believe she's hunting Talon?

Venova

02-13-2013

She looks like Vayne in some hybrid of Crimson Elite Riven and Talon's outfit, with a pet Anivia. I don't care for it either.