Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detahmaio

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
lol no her face is not soft, and the curves is the design of her armor, unless u really think leona is that bulky as a female under that armor....
That's what it comes down to how the armor is DESIGNED. Females can wear bulky armor and can still be a elite fighter. With Quinn you are playing guess who basically. If the hips wasn't big and the circles on the chest area wasn't clear it would be a man.

Avenging Angel

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsin View Post
Y'know what I'm really disappointed by?

ANOTHER ADC WITH A STUPID HAT. Seriously, name me a single female ADC who doesn't have some sort of outlandish headgear.
Sivir and vayne are pretty normal lol... The only ones that were outlandish were caitlyn and mf and even mf has secret agent skin if you dont like their swag :/

SeigneurLemieux

02-13-2013

The design is good and refreshing. With a quick glance it's easy to understand you've put a lot of effort into that character, and the results are great. You did a great job on Quinn.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

This shows the problem when you constantly design champions around your wife: You lose the ability to take criticism and every time someone disagrees with your art style you take it as a personal attack because hey, that's your wife they're dissing right?

michelada

02-13-2013

ppl expect boobs on every champ , that's what riot used to do , i dont find any problems with this kind of champ , fo example iron solari leona and default skin diana are some of my favorites skin in the game

YouHearThat

02-13-2013

The woman, Quinn, looks ripped off of Leona like Ironstylus tried making another female and ended up drawing the same one with lilttle changes. THE ONLY THING that makes this champion look different from others is her weapon and bird.

Tehadam

02-13-2013

Why is Mr. Stylus getting downvoted? Doesn't make sense to me.

Chibodee Crocket

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrexia View Post
This shows the problem when you constantly design champions around your wife: You lose the ability to take criticism and every time someone disagrees with your art style you take it as a personal attack because hey, that's your wife they're dissing right?
This. Someone else who seems to have noticed. All of his champion designs are his wife.

Chainer

02-13-2013

Interesting design on the crossbow, I like it but this whole thing feels like Vayne to me except worse.

topgunLT1

02-13-2013

so according to u , all 7 billion humans in this planet where their own unique clothing with not a single similarity in style even if they cme frm the same place or r related to the same group.
Seriously this is y designers has to go through tough times when designing a champ and in the end the ppl say that it just looks the same as other champs , wihout even thinking for a bit.
ZZZzzzzz and these same ppl dont have problems in listening to music that basically ****s the same meaning out in different words or in different language (the reason y i dont listen to music since it doesnt fit my logic) .