Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StationaryObject

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadouuWolf View Post
Ah I was just about to type about her armor you beat me to it xD. Yes if everyone looks closer at her armor it's mostly made up of leather and cloth. The most armor I see is around her lower legs and her shoulder rest it all looks leather
Mhm.
There is actual armor, as in metal armor, but It's very open armor, that allows alot of free movement. There are shoulder guards and a back piece that looks metal. There are wrist guards and some metal that cover each hips.
The metal along her legs [atlest it looks like metal armor] covers her thighs and her knees/calves.
All these places are good places to have armor, as we all know I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE.
The armor looks good on her and it also has uses. As we see, the wrist guards are also useful for when valor lands on her. She needs protection from the claws, and her shoulder armor could have the same use as well.

She looks like a battle assassin, which is perfect as she is a soldier for Demacia.

I hope she has some close combat skills. Because I can see her weaving between enemy lines and just taking out people dead on. Her weapon and armor makes me think of close combat, not snipping from roofs.

Zombiepaste

02-13-2013

so varus, ashe, vayne, twitch, and quinn queue up.....call it an archery tournament

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

She doesnt look that cool imo , hopefully her kit is fun though!

SlumlordThanatos

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD Jessica View Post
She doesnt look that cool imo , hopefully her kit is fun though!
It's frustrating. I keep saying she looks male, and everyone just looks at me weird and wonders how on Earth I could confuse her with anything else...

StationaryObject

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
It's frustrating. I keep saying she looks male, and everyone just looks at me weird and wonders how on Earth I could confuse her with anything else...
...Because there are many types of women and she looks perfectly female to me.
You need to expand your schemas boi.

Arimaki

02-13-2013

Demacia May Heroes, I Need Quinn With An Iron Solari Skin

Lord Fasumbra

02-13-2013

Looks like Noxus just got...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

flipped the bird.

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
If it wasn't for the close up of the face in the bottom right I wouldn't know if it was a male or a female. You're not alone lol.

JudoPunch

02-13-2013

Sometimes its fun, watching how much fun riot has coming up with content

alakafi

02-13-2013

jarven sister