Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixSlayer13

02-13-2013

IronStylus, please change your forum avatar to Valor. You can't pass up that much majestic.

StationaryObject

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
I personally like her armor. It looks great.

But I feel like the teasers given from earlier letters strongly clash with a Leona armor-esque champion. I thought she was a woodsman, at home in the woods, tracking poachers or assassins or whatever, but her armor looks like that of a foot soldier. If Riot makes her lore that she gave up her life in the woods to soldier for the Demacian army, well all is well and good, but if Riot means to imply that she walks around the woods in plate armor hunting bad guys...well, that doesnt sync well with what a huntress should be.
Well, from what the pages read, to me, seemed like she USED to be a woodland gal, but when Caleb [died?] she moved back into the city. She says that it's been awhile since she'd been in the woods or something like that and that Valor felt at home. That whats I read anyway.

I could see her wearing something a little less, armory in the aspect of the back armor and the headpiece, but otherwise, alot of her seems to be leather and cloth.

Dainyan

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarbid View Post
I think what people are forgetting is uhhh... anatomy. Her body type and shape both say female. Long feminine legs and breasts are a big giveaway, so either your friend is blind or blind. She has plump lips, a thin cute nose and small feet, everything about this champion says female. The more I look at the picture the more things I can find that scream female. The less showing the more you can imagine, I think she looks graceful, precise and wise. I have a very slender boyfriend and even then the body types are SOOOoo distinguishable and I think they have done an amazing job doing so.
@IronStylus Another great job.
This.

I don't understand how people see her and think she's a guy. She looks like a woman, she just doesn't have giant boobs flopping around with a convenient little cleavage window.

Shadou

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Well, from what the pages read, to me, seemed like she USED to be a woodland gal, but when Caleb [died?] she moved back into the city. She says that it's been awhile since she'd been in the woods or something like that and that Valor felt at home. That whats I read anyway.

I could see her wearing something a little less, armory in the aspect of the back armor and the headpiece, but otherwise, alot of her seems to be leather and cloth.
Ah I was just about to type about her armor you beat me to it xD. Yes if everyone looks closer at her armor it's mostly made up of leather and cloth. The most armor I see is around her lower legs and her shoulder rest it all looks leather

Lux Eternus

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hand to the ground. Eyes to the sky.

Demacia needs heroes.
Alt skin that actually LOOKS like scouting clothing please (no helmet)

Moarbid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
I believe she is in a leather chest piece and pants with metal greaves, waist guard and a singular pauldron. In retrospect this isnt too much armor its just doesnt fit your ideas and expectations of what she should be wearing. Lets not forget she is a soldier of Demacia.
She seems more of an assassin of Demacia who doesn't plan on close quarters combat like the rest of Demacian soldiers. I see you point of losing the full uniform, but like they said, they are embracing the old, but also the new.

Moarbid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelene View Post
Just noticed the posts saying 'insta buy' are all down-voted, why? I see no reason for it? Or is the community QQing because she isn't showing cleavage....... TT
This^
Also, INSTA BUY! I have money in my paypal while i wait for her release.

,as;dlfkjas;ldkfja *fangirl* EEEEEeeeeee!

Shadou

02-13-2013

I really do love how they look as a pair and man I can't just stop looking at Valor he is so majestic and beautiful, Seriously Ironstylus maybe should make him your new icon :3

Edit: Also I do feel that vibe from her as the look of a hero and a new change for Demacia ^^

C0LBAN

02-13-2013

Welp, Riot finally made a female champion that I might think is aesthetically amazing.

VexTheHex

02-13-2013

Well dang, I went ahead and bought Cass last night thinking I'd have plenty of time to save back up for Quinn. But dang, now I kind of regret it seeing Quinn, I want her when she is released. xD

Interesting that this champion concept started out as a male (maybe Caleb was the intial character?) and iron steered it into being a strong female. While she turned out awesome, don't forget we don't have many slender males so I think it could of turned out good either way. (that is if Caleb's picture was the intial concept, and he wasn't going to be another Udyr/Olaf/Tryndamere meathead type)

As for those stating they can't tell she is female, you do know the human body right? Look at her curves and her breasts. Her whole torso screams female, and her face is just a little masculine. But, not every female is your Miss Fortune. And she looks strong like Leona, but her overall design is far from Leona. And no, she doesn't look like Swain or Vayne.