Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceFire360

02-13-2013

Loving Valor's design though my only complaint is maybe the head gear from Quinn. For some reason Quinn would be much better without it giving a more feminine look.

DoctahBad

02-13-2013

"If we can catch him off guard we can take him out before he even knows it"

SKILL HINT?!

Chibodee Crocket

02-13-2013

Rule 63 Jarvan.

Rm7000

02-13-2013

She better yell DEMACIA!!!

Shadou

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hand to the ground. Eyes to the sky.

Demacia needs heroes.
Omg...wow....she...looks...so...awesome....and Valor...is so beautiful T.T

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
she looks like a man >:|
Have you ever seen a chick without makeup? Because it doesn't sound like you have....... I think she looks simple, like she needs to. I doubt she'd bother with tons of makeup, and yes, she does look masculine but so do a LOT of girls, usually the masculine looking ones wear makeup though!
And anyway, this isn't the actual art or in game model :/
Leona has a rather masculine face too, though her lips are more obvious and her hair is longer. Wait and seeee~

Dukatenscheisser

02-13-2013

Everything Ironstylus touches is ****.

Moarbid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukatenscheisser View Post
Everything Ironstylus touches is ****.
I'm guessing the stars mean god-like?

SilverStorm

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzkat View Post
I was really hoping she'd be in lighter armor, more leathers and cloth. Didn't expect any metal aside from weaponry.

I guess this is a problem with the slow lore tease. It creates expectations I really shouldn't have. They cloud my opinion, whereas a normal release I wouldn't have time to form these biases.

Also I really like the deep blues on the feathers in the teaser, will they be that deep in the models? Is she washed out for the paper effect or are those true colors?
Same here. I mean, she's cool, but how do you sneak up on an assassin in that?! XD Guess she got lots of armor when she got promoted.

HermesX

02-13-2013

Am I the only one who is slightly disappointed in the concept art for Quinn? Purely from an artistic standpoint I love the design, color scheme, and theme for both Quinn and Valor individually....but to me they almost see TOO cohesive and far too similar

The thing I love about champions that have two components is that they meld together nicely theme-wise (Swain and his bird are a perfect example) while still maintaining their own individual personalities.
I wish there was just a little "something" to distinguish Quinn and Valor from each other just a little bit more.

Also, when I saw Quinn I immediately thought of Iron Solari Leona...very very similar.