Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yendoc

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
omg why do humans all look the same

nice creativity there, god. probably shouldn't have spent that seventh day sitting on your ass.
so vanilla with their 2 arms and 2 legs

StonerSundays

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
It's because they must not see a lot of women in real life. Quinn looks more like an actual woman than Miss Fortune does.
A gay Woman.

Trolosaurus

02-13-2013

I kinda am as well, she looks like a non-dragon Shyvana

Oh well, bio and kit still have a chance to redeem her, and that shouldn't be hard

Detahmaio

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainyan View Post
Why do people keep saying she looks like a dude?

I guess this is what happens when everyone gets used to seeing the likes of MF and Sona all the time. No giant boobs in your face = must be a dude.

Not really if you are going to give someone a image with writing to prepared to draw the concept. The current concept looks to silly to match the writing I don't care if she doesn't have big boobs I like leona and diana and they are fully armored females.

SlumlordThanatos

02-13-2013

Quote:

I guess this is what happens when everyone gets used to seeing the likes of MF and Sona all the time. No giant boobs in your face = must be a dude.
I would prefer it if I could simply tell at a glance that she was female. I showed this picture to my roommate and asked for observations, and he refered to Quinn as "he" the entire time.

It's just disappointing, I hoped for some hair, and a face that doesn't look like a dude from an anime.

Hextech Kyubey

02-13-2013

she looks more like Jarven if you ask me. still we haven't seen her model or her splash art so I don't think a single picture with distorted colors should be the basis of what you think of a champ

Anthropics

02-13-2013

Uses crossbow as auto attack weapon. That's 3 crossbows (Twitch, Vayne, Quinn). Try harder with the damn weapons please, that's hella boring.

Krofinn

02-13-2013

Isn't that concept art? You know, concept art? As in, it's not the final product?

Did that happen

02-13-2013

Quote:

Cause not one feature on her looks like it is a girl. If you showed me a picture of her and then leona and said which one is a guy i would 100% go with that guy looking girl. She doesn't even have boobs cause how big her armor is.

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
It's because they must not see a lot of women in real life. Quinn looks more like an actual woman than Miss Fortune does.
Quinn's face is quite fascinating. Anyway, that is just in the journals, ie the outfit she is wearing is probably what she wears for missions. She could be wearing a freaking mini skirt with a top in her splash for all we know.