Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oshgoggles

02-13-2013

TBH lose the helmet and give her a more rugged hair style and I would like her more.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Transexuals finally have their champ

Winestain

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
She uses a Cho Ko Nu as a weapon (Chinese Repeating Crossbow) so that is all I need to know about her to love her.

Chinese were my favorite civ in Age of Empires 2 and 3, happy to see this weapon get some love.
And that is pretty neat. (AoE is awesome) they dont have many Xbow champs, so she'll probably have a relatively fresh moveset, especially with the wildcard of that bird thrown in.

TheStrelok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

I think based on her journal entries people were expecting more of a Woad Ashe style attire.

Keep in mind that we haven't seen her alternate skin and it may well be more like a rugged tracker.

Prince Kassad

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
omg why do humans all look the same

nice creativity there, god. probably shouldn't have spent that seventh day sitting on your ass.
All humans look the same? LoL isn't exactly exploring the limits of human diversity... they could easily make human champions with different ages, skin colors, and body types. But instead we get the same early 20s white supermodel again and again. Only her hair and outfit change.

Alma

02-13-2013

I believe Iron stylus did the artwork? i think Iron stylus does his artwork a little differently then most artists. you can see with the way he does Leona and Diana, he prefers armour over the *** apeal. that doesnt bother me. i think she looks pretty cool, another leona style art. you may not like it now, but i garuntee once you get to see a bit more of her, you'll like it. Iron Stylus has never let us down before, and i don't think he will start here.

Detahmaio

02-13-2013

Looks like a anime guy and he put the wrong chest plate armor on. I hope the in-game abilities aren't as boring looking as the concept design.

SUPERSEYMOUR

02-13-2013

Is that a nerf gun?
Her model is likely to change over the course of development. Nothing you see in the PBE and/or released concept art is set in stone, and is likely to change.

Fwoggey

02-13-2013

I have a big issue with her design. Through her notes with all of the the scribbles and the content, she looks more the part of a teenager that is the daughter of someone important (because she was able to speak to Garen and Jarvin IV I think). I cannot imagine her sitting down in the forest trying to say it wasn't talon's fault with that silly model. She sounds more like someone who sticks their nose where it doesn't belong and all I am saying that her model does not reflect it.

Zugaikotsu

02-13-2013

I personally find the concept interesting. In terms of looks, I can't really see a resemblance to Vayne and that is even more so to Swain with the exception of the crossbow and bird respectively. However, I find those elements don't detract from her over-all appearance and uniqueness. While some have brought up that her armor is a bit too heavy for her type of work, I think the armor provokes a sense of flight and swiftness( although, I do agree, perhaps slightly too heavy).
I mean, if anything, maybe the bird is closer to Anivia than Quinn to Vayne or Swain. (Note: This last line is a joke here. Don't take it seriously, please.)