Looking for a support!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Szy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

hi,

my team (unnamed at the moment) is looking for a SUPPORT to play with us in ranked 5's and prized tournaments.

we're looking for someone who already knows the mechanics of a support and bottom lane, preferably a support main and gold 1 or above (everyone on team is gold 1+).

if you're interested, add me ASAP or reply here (IGN is Altercate) as we want to participate in a small tournament this upcoming weekend.

p.s. no ragers

Szy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

bump

Podoks Monster

02-14-2013

I'm silver 5 so you may not want to add me. But I've played since 2010 and main with Sona. IGN: Podoks Monster

Fajalah

02-14-2013

This sounds like fun, but I may not be up to yours standards, since I'm currently Silver 4.

I main support, my favorites are Taric, Leona, and Lulu.
I also jungle Xin and Maokai.

I'm 24, and have been playing on and off since Dota. Unfortunately, I'm also mostly deaf, which I'm sure also decreases my odds. But if you're desparate, hit me up sometime and I'd be happy to tryout.

Vylox

02-14-2013

I am silver 2 and i main support, bot lane is almost all ive played in league, I feel i would fit fine within your team, i am 20 years only and have experience at 5's also have skype/vent and i can take critisim constructively. I do not rage when things get grim, Though im not gold I am close, please consider me as an option.
My IGN: LostAbandon

Izumi Miyamura

02-15-2013

lololo i am gold 1 support main (s2) huehue

I play passive supports like Janna and Nunu at a high level, huahua

I play Lulu well and Lux when I wanna have fun.

I'm not deaf or blind, and I have TS3 and Skype. I am also familiar with Ventrilo.

To be honest I just wanted to see what gold/plat teams are like lolo.

Maybe I'll play over the weeked.

Tsurugii

02-22-2013

Hi

I'm currently Silver I (and up for promotion) and I main support. I have almost every support and I play aggressively, but not stupidly. I have good map awareness and am a good team player. I tend to play a lot, so if you want to play a couple games with me and test out my skill, I'd be more than happy to. Add me if you're interested.

IGN: Tsurugii