Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeFalcon View Post
Who the hell cares?

Armored champions is basically what IronStylus does. I dont see why you have to be such an annoying feminist about this. It has nothing to do with him wanting to cover up women as much as possible.
Wouldn't an elusive "LoL feminist" be happy a female champion doesn't have enormous boobs and no armor? LOLWUT why call him a feminist?

The new champ looks great. If she is an ADC, bot lane with support Jarvan is gonna look goood.

MTaur

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Once again--League has yet to have a long-haired, unhelmeted female since Ahri. As in, over a year.
That's totally false. Go into the store, sort champs by release date, uncheck "not owned". What do you see?

Raygr

02-13-2013

Well I do like the armor design. Ironstylus hasn't failed me yet in that department but I do hope she gets a more approriate tracker set as a alternate skin. She needs hunter/ stealth gear also! Rugged Garen has woodsmen outdoor gear and she needs it to!

Ragnaros

02-13-2013

This *IS* my champion. Thank you so much RIOT.

Phantasus

02-13-2013

May I just say it's great to see wonderful lore content put back in. It makes the game multidimensional, because all of those features and histories of this new champion will now be associated with her during gameplay.

Shinrasaa

02-13-2013

And may I add that we haven't seen her alt skin yet? Diana also had a more revealing skin, so possibly Quinn will either get a more "feminine", softer skin or a tracker/scout skin (one with a hood would be instabuy for me ) So don't despair yet if you dislike the armor, they always aim to make a skin that pleases a different audience.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

>Armored

No Parrot why? Why?! Rangers don't wear armor! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

ChromeFalcon

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Wouldn't an elusive "LoL feminist" be happy a female champion doesn't have enormous boobs and no armor? LOLWUT why call him a feminist?
"all for the sake of the 'Cover women up' agenda IronStylus has going on"

Complaining about women being too covered up is basically the same as them complaining that they're being too sexualized and showing too much skin.

It shows how there's some people out there who just cant be satisfied in the manner how Riot portrays women, no matter what they do.

Whigsplitta

02-13-2013

I like how you are all amped up for this champion.

Unless I missed it , I have no idea what her kit is like.

Just because she looks "amazing", doesn't mean she IS amazing.

TheEnygma

02-13-2013

oh and for the "woman without a helmet" thing?

Fiora

game, set, match