Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChromeFalcon

02-13-2013

Demacian champions are almost always covered in armor, that's pretty much their thing.

I for one love that about them.

Calderweiss

02-13-2013

Why are people who like the armor and the champion getting downvoted? We like what we like, and at least we aren't making sexist statements about it. It isn't an attack on women. You knew from the start that armor is what the parrot is good at. Get over it, we have 100+ champions to play and if they want to make a demacian scout, they can.

The doom koala

02-13-2013

A magazine-fed repeating crossbow-gauntlet shaped like a hawk.

Champion aside, I want one of THOSE!

Corgis

02-13-2013

<3 Once again, autobuying this champ

relevantex

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule665 View Post
To defend the armor design, the lore suggest Quinn more of a bounty hunter than an assassin. Big difference IMO
Vayne is dressed like a bounty hunter. Quinn is dressed like Leona without a shield.

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
lol Calm down. 90% of the female champs are basically supermodels, many in sexy outfits. I hardly think Riot is attacking femininity...
Once again--League has yet to have a long-haired, unhelmeted female since Ahri. As in, over a year.

Diana was made to look as androgynous as possible to the point that her default skin doesn't even HAVE visible breasts (and before you say LOL U JUST WANT DDDDD CUPS, I actually prefer smaller figures. Smaller, not nonexistent.)

Vi was specifically made to be butch from head to toe, from the short hair (shaved on the side!) to her general demeanor, etc. Though I do love Neon Strike.

Iron Stylus has made it clear in nearly every post he makes he's fully against the concept of femininity and skin, and it shows through in every single champ he shows off. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Astropanda

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The doom koala View Post
A magazine-fed repeating crossbow-gauntlet shaped like a hawk.

Champion aside, I want one of THOSE!
You'd probably fire it once with a stroke of comedic luck deflect the arrow back at yourself shooting your eye out. Some people never learn from silly christmas movies.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Why all the downvotes on the pages after IronStylus's last post?!
I hate how this forum is so anti-opinion.

Phantoma

02-13-2013

This right here is a day one buy for me. Thank you TeamQuinn. Thank you very much

Avalon Bright

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
How is it insulting that he is good at making armored things, and that he was put on this project? What is your idea of what a female champ would look like? I mean, if we had one perfect one we would still need other females regardless, and they wouldn't be as perfect. How do we even please you? They aren't attacking women. It was probably more like that was the design everyone thought was the coolest and most demacian. If you want a demacian with less armor, play lux or shyvana. These are demacians we are talking about.
read what I said further in that very same post. She's a falconer and tracker. The very concept of her being kitted out in full plate is completely ridiculous and entirely counter-intuitive to her entire character, all for the sake of the "Cover women up" agenda Iron Stylus has going on.