Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

who is downvoting evryone here?

Rule665

02-13-2013

To defend the armor design, the lore suggest Quinn more of a bounty hunter than an assassin. Big difference IMO

HayabusaZero

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hand to the ground. Eyes to the sky.

Demacia needs heroes.
Holy god!!! She looks sweet! Guess i'll start saving my IP for her, since i recently got Nami (or buy some RP for that matter). Especially if she is an ADC (my favorite class in LoL).

Can't wait to see her gameplay on PBE =)

Parrot Lord, thank you and all Riot for this!

Deathstalker

02-13-2013

I really like how she looks, the armor looks protective and also shows some curves.

Maybe she isnt showing any skin but the skin she is showing is that beautiful face :P

lcronovt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:

Demacia needs heroes.
Man, I love all champs you have design with armor, Leona, Diana and now Quinn. Need to get them all. <3

BlackStarwind

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Not trying to predict on her kit or insult or anything like that, but she looks like the male child of Ashe and Vayne, if two women could ever forge a child (Asari don't count), that started out as a Garen look-alike, but changed gender due to peer pressure.
most lame comment ive ever heard........take it your on the vi should be a guy bandwagon too......

Calderweiss

02-13-2013

You, IronStylus in particular, need to come to terms with the fact that your insistence on covering us up from head to toe CONSTANTLY, even to the point of being unable to make a character with her hair unbound or visible, is just as insulting and demeaning as people who belittle us for wearing hot pants and halter tops.[/QUOTE]

How is it insulting that he is good at making armored things, and that he was put on this project? What is your idea of what a female champ would look like? I mean, if we had one perfect one we would still need other females regardless, and they wouldn't be as perfect. How do we even please you? They aren't attacking women. It was probably more like that was the design everyone thought was the coolest and most demacian. If you want a demacian with less armor, play lux or shyvana. These are demacians we are talking about.

Urf Bender

02-13-2013

Quote:

Demacia needs heroes.
Do we get to use that Bad-A blade that Valor is chilling on as a weapon attack along with her ranged weapon?

DrSleuthXIII

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
^
Seriously, it has been over 2 years since Karma. More diversity pl0x.
Rumor has it that a Chinese company owns riot and people of color don't sell well there so they don't approve of any. But that sounds like crazy talk so idk.

Reverand Raven

02-13-2013

Quote:

Demacia needs heroes.

Everything is great about this except the helmet. You avoided copying the body types like you wanted but the helmet is to reminiscent of Elise's headgear.