Griftix please just make a smurf account.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

forgivenbow

02-12-2013

Okay... are u just saying that cuz he's downvoted or do u actually have a reason bison?

A bouncy Furret

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgivenbow View Post
Okay... are u just saying that cuz he's downvoted or do u actually have a reason bison?
If he agrees with me, then my reasons carry over.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-12-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'm sorry that some people get disappointed when seeing me reply in a thread about champions. I hope that my posts help clarify the real issues with whatever the topic of the post is about. Then, when another Rioter reads it, your arguments are crystallized and stronger.

A bouncy Furret

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
I'm sorry that some people get disappointed when seeing me reply in a thread about champions. I hope that my posts help clarify the real issues with whatever the topic of the post is about. Then, when another Rioter reads it, your arguments are crystallized and stronger.
This is true, but people often look for answers. Thank you for taking the time to respond to this thread despite the topic.

People reach out to the developers for explanations (which sometimes you can provide, which I enjoy reading), but getting another opinion from the vast sea of responses means little when the post could have been what you were searching for.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-12-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey, sorry this thread got down-voted to closed. Anyway, red posts also attract red attention. So it can still increase the chances of the designers you're looking for to see what you are talking about. I can tank for them ^_^.