Stop giving Griftrix a hard time, holy ****.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-12-2013
42 of 42 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
Did you read the part where I say something about - It's fine to post info but stop posting the wrong ones? Honestly, with the way you answer things with your knowledge being SO limited in this game that it's not even funny. If you don't know a thing about the game, that's perfectly fine. But really I've seen you trying to give "tips" that is completely off that it's sad. In fact, you tried to back it up with the next 3~5 posts on the same thread and kept getting downvoted because you were the only one failed to realize you were wrong(actually, there were a few that were convinced by your reply because you were a Red, but we helped them onto the right path shortly after) and you should stop sticking onto your ego and just admit it was wrong. I'm not going to search the many threads back on it but you should know yourself unless you really ARE convinced you were right still.

Chances are I'm going to get downvoted because this is a thread made for you apparently, but really, stop posting false information to people and put more thoughts into your response. Maybe then you'll get some actual respect rather than having some guy make a thread for you and drawing all the sympathizers of yours into it.
Apparently it's a thread about me? My name IS in the subject line.

I can't recall exactly, but I think most of my "tips" are anecdotal things about what I do in games. I don't try to pose them as the best strategies, or the best way to play. I'm merely stating something about some games I've played and how the game worked out. I love that there are so many players with so much more experience at lol than me. You are probably one of those players. There's a 50% chance you are better than me at League, because you are a player of League of Legends, and I'm pretty sure I'm average. If I post things that are bad ideas, it's awesome for people like you to suggest better ideas, because then players can learn. I try to highlight those well phrased and thought out posts with replies that way others can be more likely to see them. Please find threads where I post wrong advice or bad info to players. I think if you read the rest of my posts in there, you will see how I am trying to highlight the points of others that disagree with me as well.

Sheogorath

02-13-2013

Hating on someone because of what they write on a game forum is sad to say the least. I don't know you irl, Griftix, but you have my support.

Chilly5

02-13-2013

Come to think of it Griftrix, one last thing...
You said you understood what I was saying, but is there any confirmation on implementing this...or passing this on, or anything like that? Even "considering" implementing this...or "no way not what we want" or...anything like that?

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

The attention is now shifted towards IronStylus for his most recent journal post of what Quinn looks like.