I need 4 rp for irelia so I drew a picture

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notFREEfood

02-12-2013

@morello pls

notFREEfood

02-12-2013

@Griftrix pls

Ansaa

02-12-2013

The hair is actually better than the average LoL player's drawing, good job!

But send this to support, not general!

Irelia Carries U

02-12-2013

haha good one thanks for the laugh

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

02-12-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

That's a masterpiece. A thing of beauty. Hundreds of years from now, when this civilization has turned to dust and is but a memory, they will preserve this in museums for all to witness.

That said, the best way to get these things in front of a Rioter who can help you out is to send it along via a Player Support ticket. (The PS dudes are gonna hate me for flooding them with these awe-inspiring works of art, but that's they're the dudes with the access to the IP/RP- so they're the dudes to contact.)

Zebulin

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
That's a masterpiece. A thing of beauty. Hundreds of years from now, when this civilization has turned to dust and is but a memory, they will preserve this in museums for all to witness.

That said, the best way to get these things in front of a Rioter who can help you out is to send it along via a Player Support ticket. (The PS dudes are gonna hate me for flooding them with these awe-inspiring works of art, but that's they're the dudes with the access to the IP/RP- so they're the dudes to contact.)
needs more upvotes

psdjklgfuiob

02-12-2013

riot pls

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post

Make sure he gets 5 RP so that "1" haunts him forever!

DrMrSisterFister

02-12-2013

im crying b/c of the beauty. Can you draw me Vi and Singed for avatar pls