@RiotTiza

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jedi

02-11-2013

How long should I wait for a response from tournaments@riot.com?

I sent the email on January 26th, one month after the tournament and my team and I are a little on curious about our rewards.

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I bet they are super busy with Season 3 stuff. We still haven't received a response about our prized event that is on Saturday. We submitted the event 4 weeks ago.

Dealt with RiotTiza before. He's a good guy.

Mr DoubleUOhEnJi

02-11-2013

=[ i sent an email a while ago too, no response from tournaments@riot.com either

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

I wonder if that has anything to do with publicizing the collegiate league. Could we have some communication please? Even if its just "We're busy right now, so calm down."

RiotTiza

eSports Coordinator

02-12-2013
1 of 7 Riot Posts

Jedi- let me know the name of the event and I'll look into this directly. Prizing can take up to 2-3 weeks after the confirmation is received from the organizer, so you may just be on the tail end of the curve out of bad luck.

Loammi- I remember actually approving your tournament! Maybe the confirmation message got sent to your spam folder- I'll resend it just in case. =)

Loammi

02-12-2013

I just got the email confirming prizing. RiotTiza is my new favorite person in the world.

Mr DoubleUOhEnJi

02-12-2013

@Riot Tiza, can I also send you information on tournaments that my team hasn't received rp from?

RiotTiza

eSports Coordinator

02-12-2013
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Go ahead and post it here and I'll check into it for you =)

Mr DoubleUOhEnJi

02-12-2013

I have 3 tournaments that I haven't received prizes from, team name Mandatory Surrender

First one was xO Gaming Weekly, 4th place on the 7th of January
http://www.z33k.com/games/league-of-...weekly-classic
People that participated: Mr DoubleUOhEnJi, Mudkep, Serendipitouskey, Old Salty, Shinku443

Second tournament was Free Battle Bash Destruction 5v5 Summoners Rift, 1st place, 19th of January
http://battlefy.com/dryzzen/103/free...011913/#/score
Players participated: Mr DoubleUOhEnJi, Shinku443, Mudkep, Moosenaski, KaZaRooN

Third tournament was Free Quest for Points Battle Bash 5v5 Summoners Rift, 1st place,20th of January
http://battlefy.com/dryzzen/107/free...-012013/#/info
Players participated: Mr DoubleUOhEnJi, Serendipitouskey, Mudkep, PantyKnight, KaZaRooN

Ty <3

Jakob the One

02-12-2013

Our team took part in several of the Battle Bash tournaments as well, under the team name Freelo Express. I believe we took two firsts, seconds, and thirds over three or four weeks. I don't have our team's info however. What would you suggest? Will this thread still be open for our leader to post in a while?