Sakuri Ono's Dominion Stream

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

02-10-2013

(Status: Offline ) http://www.twitch.tv/sakuriono

Important Announcements:

9-10: So, even though I'm writing this I haven't 'officially' restarted my stream yet, but here's the deal. Odds are I'm going to be heavily streaming Ascension when it comes out; then shifting back to Dominion for a bit after it ends.

However. This entire set up will be an 'experiment'. I'm going to see if I can somehow generate a set amount of viewers in that time span. If I can reach that goal...I'm going to stick around full time for everyone in light of the recent troubles Dominion has had.

If I can't...I'm probably perma going back to 'casual whenever/whatever'.

Don't misunderstand. This ultimately has more to do with the frustrations of streaming something for hours on end and getting virtual no one around to chat with (despite having done this for a year and a half now). Also I'm keeping said number secret (to avoid artificial responses) but I can promise it's both reasonable and 'low'.

Anyway, everyone have fun. :3 Hope to see you around~. If not, hope you found something fun to do. XD

Sakuri Ono

02-11-2013

About to start streaming for the day. Just an FYI: On weekdays my stream replies will be slower than on some weekends. Those days I sometimes have someone to help type out replies while I play. Thinking about adding the whole mic/webcam thing but right now I need to get over this cold before I consider doing that.

War1eader

02-11-2013

Cool stream, mic would be nice.

Sakuri Ono

02-11-2013

Thank you. Yeah it would help with replies. I probably will once I can talk without choking. XD I do believe strep is working it's way through the house. XP I was the lucky contestant to get it first.

Sakuri Ono

02-12-2013

Firing up the morning stream. Feel free to join and relax. Going to try practicing Rammus today so if you like trainwrecks... XD

lbgsloan

02-12-2013

Graves, Cho, Irelia, Xin...they make Rammus go bot. This community sometimes...

Sakuri Ono

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Graves, Cho, Irelia, Xin...they make Rammus go bot. This community sometimes...
At least the Cho followed up and ganked enough for us to win. XD Never would've thought running a 'bait' lane down bot before but go with what works.

Sakuri Ono

02-14-2013

Going live again this morning. Just an FYI; will be doing tests on getting a mic set up this weekend. Planning on doing a duo-cast Let's Play so if you see me online that day and don't see and LoL; that's why. XD

Sakuri Ono

02-15-2013

Morning Dominion. Got the stream up a bit late today; but we have a functioning mic now. :3

Sakuri Ono

02-16-2013

Now online for Saturday but may disappear without warning. I've been altering Twitch settings left and right in an attempt to reduce the Ping I've experienced over the past few days. May or may not have worked but will continue to adjust as needed.

Also now utilizing an X12 headset; so mic quality is now much higher than before. :3

12345 ... 6