Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheogorath

02-12-2013

BUY ME MORE JEWL... actually, I would much rather have more information on Quinn.

IS11e006befd0f226af58a9

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushtime View Post
There's a typo in the Caleb letter.

"Demacia is counting on Val and I" -- should be -- "Demacia is counting on Val and me."

The way to tell is to only consider the pronoun. For example, "Demacia is counting on I" is obviously wrong. This mistake is painfully common in today's vernacular.
That is not a typo, lol. If you mention yourself first - which is not correct at all as the etiquette says - you use me. If you are not the first person or thing mentioned, you use I while referring to yourself. That is totally correct.

Archangel9088

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpain18 View Post
That is not a typo, lol. If you mention yourself first - which is not correct at all as the etiquette says - you use me. If you are not the first person or thing mentioned, you use I while referring to yourself. That is totally correct.
Not when it's at the end of the sentence.

thewolfknight52

02-12-2013

So I see the thread has devolved into a grammar debate? Fun.

Styxinator

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelene View Post
Oh i cant wait! My cosplays either gonna be her or vi xD I like her theoretically so far, and i love demacians, so if she doesnt show midriff then it'll probably be her!
what afraid to show a lil chunk?

EdoSk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

will her take muscles on her face like annie or this is just a feature for big head champions (kids and yordles maybe)

GoMurrica

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Oh jeeze, asking the artist about mechanical flavor, this will end well..

That said, I find her auto attacks EXTREMELY satisfying. Some of that is animations and VFX, other parts of it are sound, crisp and snappy, and the other part, the novel part, is the special sauce that's a cornerstone of her auto attacks.

I'd rate her a 10 but that's me also being terrible at this game and squealing with joy when I effectively last hit one minion out of fifty.
nothing is mor satisfying that jax autoattacking a turret

search deep in your heart

you know its true

PyroGlacious

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMurrica View Post
nothing is mor satisfying that jax autoattacking a turret

search deep in your heart

you know its true
CRACK CRACK CRACK You hear that turret moaning - GET HIM THE HELL OFF ME! lol....That Damned light post :P

Pastor Michael

02-12-2013

Just reading all of this has made me want to play the champions so much more...

Can't wait for the release!

P.S.: Lux is my favorite Demacian so far

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel9088 View Post
Not when it's at the end of the sentence.
It has nothing to do with being at the end of the sentence. "I" is the nominative case - used when it's the subject of the verb; "me" is the objective case, used when it's the object of the verb.

In the sentence "Demacia is counting on Val and I", the subject of the verb is "Demacia" and the object is the compound "Val and I". Because "Val and I" is the object of the verb, "I" should be replaced with "me".